WASHINGTON, April 25, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FTI Consulting, Inc. (NYSE:FCN), the global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations protect and enhance their enterprise value, today announced that the firm’s Economic Consulting segment, and its subsidiary Compass Lexecon, have won numerous 2016 awards from Who’s Who Legal, Global Competition Review (“GCR”) and the Antitrust Writing Awards. These awards solidify the firm’s market position as a leader in the fields of antitrust and international arbitration.
The awards won by the Economic Consulting segment include:
- Who’s Who Legal named FTI Consulting the 2016 Arbitration Expert Firm of the Year for the second consecutive year
- Who’s Who Legal named Compass Lexecon the 2016 Competition Economist Firm of the Year for the second consecutive year
- Who’s Who Legal named Compass Lexecon’s Janusz Ordover 2016 Competition Economist Individual Expert of the Year for the second consecutive year
- Who’s Who Legal recognized four Compass Lexecon experts, Dennis Carlton, Janusz Ordover, Jonathan Orszag and Jorge Padilla as the 2016 Most Highly Regarded Individuals in Competition
- The Who's Who Legal: Arbitration 2016 list included 19 experts from FTI Consulting and 15 experts from Compass Lexecon
- The Who's Who Legal: Competition 2016 list included 30 Compass Lexecon experts from seven countries, including four academic affiliates
- GCR named Compass Lexecon’s Neil Dryden the 2016 Economist of the Year – by far the youngest winner of the Economist of the Year award and the fourth member of the Compass Lexecon team to win the award; previous winners include: Dennis Carlton (2014), Jorge Padilla (2012) and Janusz Ordover (2011)
- Compass Lexecon also worked on a number of matters that won 2016 GCR awards, including: Merger Control of the Year – Americas: Expedia/Orbitz merger, Merger Control Matter of the Year – Asia-Pacific, Middle East, and Africa: Microsoft/Nokia merger, and Behavioural Matter of the Year – Europe: European Commission CDS investigation
- Compass Lexecon's Dennis Carlton and Bryan Keating won the Best Academic Economics Article in Antitrust at the 2016 Antitrust Writing Awards, presented by Concurrences and George Washington University Law School
Commenting on these accolades, Steven H. Gunby, president and Chief Executive Officer of FTI Consulting, said, “Our Economic Consulting professionals both under the FTI Consulting and Compass Lexecon brands are an exceptional team of people who are committed to delivering extraordinary outcomes for our clients. Individual and company-wide recognition across a diverse range of award categories once again demonstrates our track record of success and market leading positions in both antitrust and arbitration.”
About FTI Consulting
FTI Consulting, Inc. is a global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations protect and enhance enterprise value in an increasingly complex legal, regulatory and economic environment. With more than 4,600 employees located in 28 countries, FTI Consulting professionals work closely with clients to anticipate, illuminate and overcome complex business challenges in areas such as investigations, litigation, mergers and acquisitions, regulatory issues, reputation management, strategic communications and restructuring. The Company generated $1.78 billion in revenues during fiscal year 2015. For more information, visit www.fticonsulting.com and connect with us on Twitter (@FTIConsulting), Facebook and LinkedIn.
Source:FTI Consulting, Inc.