San Francisco, April 25, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Global plant growth regulators market is expected to exceed USD 6 billion by 2020. High allopathic medicine price is a key reason for growing herbal medicines demand which is expected to positively impact plant growth regulators market. Plant growth regulators are expected to witness significant growth in demand owing to its use in cotton metabolism in light of the growing cotton textile industry.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC On "Plant Growth Regulators MarketShares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide 2020" at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/plant-growth-regulators-market-analysis-by-product-cytokinins-auxins-and-segment-forecasts-to-2020
Cytokinins were the widest used plant growth regulators with market revenue exceeding USD 1.25 billion in 2013 owing to extensive use in herbal medicines. Increasing concerns regarding farmer profitability is expected to result in shift from conventional farming to organic farming which will provide favorable market opportunities.
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Auxins act as growth stimulators in cotton metabolism which is expected to augment the product segment market in cotton manufacturing. Auxins market revenue was close to USD 1.0 billion in 2013 with major demand from cotton textile industry in Asia Pacific.
- Europe was the largest regional market in 2013 with revenue of USD 1.86 billion due to increased organic farming activities in the region. Ample land available for organic farming is expected to accelerate use of plant growth regulators in plant physiological process modification.
- Asia Pacific is expected to witness fastest growth at an estimated CAGR of 9.3% from 2014 to 2020 owing to improving cotton textile industry in the region. Large cotton industry in India and China is expected to result in increased demand for growth regulators in cotton metabolism. Indian government's recent FDI policies have favored textile industry in the country directly influencing plant growth regulators market.
- Market has low consolidation owing to presence of limited manufacturers globally. Key companies including DuPont, BASF and Bayer CropScience cater to major markets of North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. Concentrated market scenario in Europe and North America indicate high demand, however it is expected that there would be a shift in focus towards the emerging markets of Asia Pacific and Latin America over the next six years.
Browse All Reports of This Category at: www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/chemicals
Plant Growth Regulators Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- Others (Gibberellins and Mepiquat Chloride)
Request A Sample Copy Of This Report at: www.radiantinsights.com/research/plant-growth-regulators-market-analysis-by-product-cytokinins-auxins-and-segment-forecasts-to-2020#tabs-4
Plant Growth Regulators Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
Explore Other Reports on “Chemical” Category
- Propanol Companies –
- Hydraulic Fluids Companies –
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic decision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy.Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Source: Radiant Insights