ORLANDO, Fla., May 11, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Associa, the industry's leading community management firm now has more than 200 employees designated as Professional Manager of Community Associations (PCAM). This is the Community Associations Institute (CAI)'s highest professional recognition available nationwide to those who specialize in community association management.
In a ceremony on May 5 at the CAI conference in Orlando, Florida, Associa added 20 new members to the list bringing its grand total of PCAMs to 210, more than twice as many as the nearest competitor.
"We're proud of each of our PCAM designees recognized in the past year. The achievement is a testament to their unsurpassed customer service and dedication to their craft," says Associa Chief Operating Officer Patrick Brensinger. "As part of our efforts to continue being a leader in this industry, we encourage our association managers to work toward this prestigious designation."
In order to earn the PCAM designation, community management professionals must have five years of association management experience, successfully complete six M-200 level programs, earn the Certified Manager of Community Associations (CMCA) designation and complete a case study, among other industry specifications.
The following Associa employees were recognized for their accomplishment at this year's CAI Annual Conference & Exposition at the Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel in Orlando, May 4 - 7:
- Phillip Adams – Associa Community Group, Vice President
- Donna Aker – Associa CMC Virginia, Manager
- Jill Allen – Associa CMC Virginia, Manager
- Vann Chounramany – Associa CMC Virginia, Manager
- Bernie Guthrie – Associa CMC Virginia, Manager
- Lynne Hartmann – Associa Mid-Atlantic, Regional Manager
- Chris Harrison – Associa Senior Vice President of Operations
- Sherry Hill – Associa Burg, Manager
- Coss Lumbe – Associa Legum & Norman, Manager
- Craig Magargel – Associa CMC Virginia, Division Director
- Steve G Mason – Associa, Regional Sales Director
- Faith Price – Associa Legum & Norman, Manager
- Heather Price – Associa Gulf Coast
- Rose Rodriquez – Associa PMG Houston, Manager
- Marc Salter – Associa Legum & Norman, Assistant General Manager
- Daphne Simone Coats – Associa Legum & Norman, Manager
- Christina Beth Sites – Associa Legum & Norman, Manager
- Mac Staples – Associa CMC Virginia, Vice President
- Nicole Washington – Associa EMB, President
- Kathy Yurchak – Associa Legum & Norman, Manager
Building and managing successful communities for more than 35 years, Associa is the worldwide leader in community management with over 10,000 employees operating more than 180 branch offices in the United States, Mexico, Canada, the United Arab Emirates and South Africa. Based in Dallas, Texas, our industry expertise, financial strength, and innovation meet the unique needs of clients across the world with customized services and solutions designed to help communities achieve their vision. To learn more about Associa and its charitable organization, Associa Cares, go to www.associaonline.com or www.associacares.com.
CONTACT: Billy Rudolph 214-272-4107 firstname.lastname@example.org