CHICAGO, May 11, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Family Office Exchange (FOX), a global membership organization of enterprise families and their key advisors, will hold its 2016 Financial Executives Forum in Chicago on July 19-20. The annual gathering of single- and multi-family office financial executives will feature critical updates on tax and estate laws, technology solutions, human capital, and family office best practices.
“This is the Forum to go to if you are looking to stay sharp and ensure you are providing your family clients with the highest-quality service and advice—all while enjoying unparalleled opportunities to meet and network with your peers,” says Alexandre Monnier, President of Family Office Exchange. “If you are a financial executive in a family office, there’s no better environment for learning and networking.”
Topics on this year's Forum agenda include:
- How the Internet of Things (IoT) will change the family office industry and how we serve our clients
- The latest updates in estate laws and taxes that family office executives need to watch for in 2016 and beyond
- Trends and new technology in secure client communications
- Social media security for family members and staff
- Breakout sessions on family office structures, estate settlement readiness, creating family office portals, and the latest from the IRS
- In-person meetings of the FOX Technology Operations & Data Security (TODS) and Human Capital (HCAP) Networks
The Forum also features a series of detailed demonstrations of state-of-the-art technology solutions for the family office. And like at all FOX Forums, you’ll have the opportunity to tap the collective wisdom and experience of true peers in a comfortable, secure setting.
Registration and additional information about the event is available at https://www.familyoffice.com/learning-events/forums/fox-financial-executives-forum-2016.
About Family Office Exchange
Media contact Marvin Pollack firstname.lastname@example.org 1-312-327-1200
Source:Family Office Exchange LLC