DALLAS, May 13, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fogo de Chão Brazilian Steakhouse is pleased to introduce its new Sunday Brunch experience, featuring Brazilian-inspired breakfast items that will accompany the restaurant’s premium fire-roasted meat selections, including favorites like the filet mignon, lamb chops, and signature Brazilian picanha. The new, exclusive menu items include:
- Pão de Queijo Egg Bake: Fogo’s traditional gluten-free cheese bread (pão de queijo) baked with eggs, asparagus, broccoli, sweet peppadew peppers, and Swiss cheese
- Braised Beef Rib Hash: shredded beef ribs seared with hashed potatoes, peppers, and onions
- Bolo de Fubá: house-made sweet cornmeal cake (also gluten-free) served with whipped caramelized banana crème
- Seasonal Sunday Roast: currently featuring bone-in pork roast, sliced to-order
- Greek Yogurt with seasonal berries and granola
- Brunch Beverage Bar: featuring made-to-order Caipirinhas, the national drink of Brazil, Passion Fruit Mimosas, and Fogo’s own Brazilian-spiced Bloody Mary
Photos accompanying this announcement are available at http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/62b2b2ca-e32d-499f-92c1-2b3fb3be6ced and http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/ec952e14-8b16-4f43-8295-262e0b937d8b.
“Our new Brazilian Brunch recipes have been specially designed to complement the unique dining experience that has made Fogo de Chão an internationally-renowned restaurant,” said Larry Johnson, Chief Executive Officer of Fogo de Chão. “Sunday is the most popular day to celebrate with family and friends in Brazil, so with our new brunch menu and lively, fun atmosphere, we believe our U.S. guests will really enjoy our Brazilian take on this iconic American occasion.”
Also featured in the Sunday Brunch experience are Fogo’s authentic Southern Brazilian side dishes and the gourmet Market Table with an abundance of seasonal salads, imported meats, cheeses, and fresh vegetables. Visit fogo.com for hours and pricing.
Fogo de Chão’s Brazilian trained gaucho chefs are available for in-studio and in-restaurant cooking demonstrations, upon media request.
About Fogo de Chão
Fogo de Chão is a leading Brazilian steakhouse, or churrascaria, which has specialized for more than 36 years in fire-roasting high-quality meats utilizing the centuries-old Southern Brazilian cooking technique of churrasco. The company was founded in 1979 in Porto Alegre, Brazil, and expanded into the U.S. in 1997. There are currently 42 locations throughout Brazil, the United States, and Mexico, including locations in São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, and Mexico City. For more information, visit Fogo.com or Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
For a visual representation of the story of Fogo de Chão, watch “The Gaucho Way,” a documentary-style video shot through the eyes of real Fogo de Chão Brazilian gauchos and explores the restaurant’s deep cultural roots in Southern Brazil.
Media Contact: Joy Murphy, ICR 646.277.1242 Joy.Murphy@icrinc.com
Source:Fogo de Chao