San Francisco, May 24, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Global medical gas equipment market is expected to reach USD 5,313.9 million by 2020. Growing prevalence of chronic respiratory diseases such as pulmonary disorders, cystic fibrosis and emphysema coupled with increasing geriatric population base is expected to drive medical gas equipment market demand. Introduction of technologically advanced product such as new integrated multifunctional and convenient medical gas cylinders is also expected to drive market demand by catering to the changing requirements of healthcare practitioners.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC on http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/medical-gas-equipment-market-analysis-by-product-manifolds-outlets-medical-air-compressors-masks-and-segment-forecasts-to-2020
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Global medical gas masks market is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 9.7% during the forecast period, owing to increasing usage rate by patients for medical gas administration. Cylinders are also expected to grow at a CAGR of over 8.0% during the forecast period due to increasing demand for portable and lightweight cylinders with audible and visible alert mechanisms.
- North America was the largest regional medical gas equipment market, in terms of revenue in 2013, owing to the presence of industry friendly organizations such as Compressed Gas Association (CGA) and the Gases and Welding Distributors Association (GAWDA) and sophisticated healthcare infrastructure. Rising prevalence of lifestyle habits such as growing number of global smokers, rising incidences of obesity and dietary irregularities are responsible for the growth of respiratory disease in this region.
- Asia Pacific is expected to be the most attractive regional market over the forecast period, growing at an estimated CAGR of over 9% from 2014 to 2020. Growing demand for home healthcare and point of care based treatments especially for respiratory disorders and improving healthcare infrastructure in the emerging markets of India and China are some factors attributing to its rapid growth rate. Increasing prevalence of chronic respiratory disorders such as COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder) and asthma in this region is also expected to drive market growth during the forecast period.
- Some key players of medical gas equipment market include Air Products and Chemicals Inc, Air Liquide, Praxair Inc., Air Gas Inc., Ohio Medical, BeaconMedaes LLC, Allied Health Care, Medical Gas Solutions, Matheson Tri-Gas inc., Linde Gas and Amico Corp.
- Major sustainability strategies adopted by these players include introduction of new technologies such as the latest CNC technology and new product development such as LIV IQ for oxygen therapy. Entering into strategic partnerships to offer excellent customer service and expand distribution networks is also one of the key strategies adopted; with Praxair announcing the complete acquisition of PDMA or Praxair Distribution Mid-Atlantic, LLC, in February, 2014.
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/medical-devices
Global Medical Gas Equipment Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- Hose Assemblies and Valves
- Alarm Systems
- Medical Air Compressors
- Vacuum Systems
Request A Sample Copy Of This Report at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/medical-gas-equipment-market-analysis-by-product-manifolds-outlets-medical-air-compressors-masks-and-segment-forecasts-to-2020#tabs-4
Global Medical Gas Equipment Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
Explore Other Reports By Radiant Insights,Inc at
- China Taxi Market –
- China Car Rental Market –
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic decision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy.Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Source: Radiant Insights