NEW YORK, May 26, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Senior executives from notable mining companies will discuss how their companies have positioned themselves in the current global economic environment at the 17th Annual Metals and Mining Conference sponsored by The Answer Factory taking place at the New York Society of Security Analysts (NYSSA) on June 1st, 2016.
Industry expert Dr. Raymond Goldie, Independent Analyst and Director, will present his industry outlook, followed by various executives discussing how global trends will affect their businesses in 2016 and beyond.
Presenting companies include:
- MAG Silver Corp. (NYSE MKT:MVG), focuses on advancing and exploring high-grade, district scale projects located within the Mexican Silver Belt;
- Mandalay Resources (TSE:MND), is a profitable, dividend-paying precious metals producer with operations in Australia, Sweden, and Chile;
- NOVAGOLD (NYSE:NG), is a well-financed precious metals company engaged in the development of mineral properties in North America;
- PolyMet Mining Corp. (NYSEMKT:PLM), is at an advanced stage of securing permits to construct and operate its NorthMet copper-nickel-precious metals in Minnesota;
- Western Copper and Gold (TSX:WRN) (NYSE:WRN), is a developer of the Casino mineral property into Canada’s premier copper-gold mine
The conference will be held on June 1st, 2016 from 8:30 a.m.–12:15 p.m. at 1540 Broadway, Suite 1010, New York, NY 10036. (Main building entrance on 45th Street.)
Interested members of the press should email email@example.com to request complimentary admission to this conference.
With a membership of nearly 9,000, the New York Society of Security Analysts, Inc. (NYSSA) is the largest CFA® society in North America and a founding member of CFA Institute. Founded in 1937 by value investing pioneer Benjamin Graham, NYSSA is a leading forum for the financial services industry and a provider of professional education and career development. In addition to delivering more than 200 events annually for its members, investment professionals and the general public, NYSSA prepares hundreds of candidates to obtain the Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA) designation. NYSSA is committed to promoting best practices and the highest ethical standards in finance. Visit www.nyssa.org for more information.
Contact: Derly Zapata Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Source:New York Society of Security Analysts