San Francisco, May 26, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The global solar tracker market is expected to reach USD 2.14 billion by 2020. Solar photovoltaic (PV) technology dominated the solar tracking market accounting for over 49 % of the total installed capacity in 2013. Solar PV is employed for to minimize the angle of incidence between a PV panel and the incident sun rays.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC on http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/solar-tracker-market-analysis-by-technology-solar-pv-cpv-csp-by-product-single-axis-dual-axis-by-application-utility-non-utility-and-segment-forecasts-to-2020
Europe continued its dominance in global solar tracker market and accounted for over 28% of the total installed capacity in 2013. Increasing environmental norms and governmental regulations for using conventional fossil fuels were major factors that led to the development of solar power plants. The increasing acreages of solar power plants further boosted the solar tracker market growth. Latin America is anticipated to be the fastest growing regional market, at an estimated CAGR of 22.5% from 2014 to 2020. Increasing demand for electricity and rising concerns for sustainable and renewable energy, especially in Brazil, Mexico and Argentina is anticipated to augment the solar tracker market growth over the next six years.
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Global solar tracker market installed capacity was 2,874.2 MW in 2013 and is expected to reach 6,998.8 MW by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 12.2% from 2014 to 2020.
- Concentrated photovoltaic (CPV) is expected to be the fastest growing technology for solar tracker market and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 18.1% from 2014 to 2020. Increasing demand for accurate tracking and capture of maximum solar energy in solar power plants is expected to fuel the demand for CPV technology over the next few years.
- Single axis solar trackers are the most widely used products in the market. Increasing applications of these trackers owing to their flexibility to align in any direction and advancements in technology have been the key factors responsible for the increase in demand.
- Utility was the largest application segment for the solar tracker market and accounted for over 80% to the total installed capacity. Increasing capacities of solar powered large scale industries have been the key driving factor for the growth of solar tracker market for utility applications. Non-utility applications are expected to have the fastest growth rates over the next six years.
- The global solar tracker market is moderately fragmented with the top four companies including Haosolar Co. Ltd, Abengoa Solar, Sun Power and Grupo Clavijo accounting for just over 45% of the global installed capacity in 2013. Other significant companies include PV Powerway, Energia Ercam, Mecasolar, First Solar, AllEarth Renewables, Array technologies, DEGERenergie, Titan Tracker, SmartTrak, Mechatron and Soitec.
Browse All Reports of This Category at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/energy-alternative-sources
Global Solar Tracker Market Technology Outlook (Capacity, MW, 2012 - 2020)
- Solar PV
Global Solar Tracker Market Product Outlook (Capacity, MW, Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- Single Axis
- Dual Axis
Global Solar Tracker Market Application Outlook (Capacity, MW, 2012 - 2020)
Request A Sample Copy Of This Report at: www.radiantinsights.com/research/solar-tracker-market-analysis-by-technology-solar-pv-cpv-csp-by-product-single-axis-dual-axis-by-application-utility-non-utility-and-segment-forecasts-to-2020#tab4
Global Solar Tracker Market Regional Outlook (Capacity, MW, 2012 - 2020)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Explore Other Reports By Radiant Insights,Inc at
- Metabolomics Technologies Market –
- Stem Cell Research Market –
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic decision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy.Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Source: Radiant Insights