BLYTHEWOOD, S.C., May 26, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Spirax Sarco, the leader in products and services for steam systems, announces the release of the May 2016 issue of SteamNews Magazine. It is packed with exciting educational information and advice on what hospitals can do to save costs, improve utility system performance, become more efficient, and reduce their carbon footprint through real and sustainable actions.
Highlights of this SteamNews issue includes:
- Hospitals are the center of the healthcare transition – Learn how an efficient and well-maintained steam system can produce substantial savings for hospitals.
- Capitalizing steam infrastructure improvement projects – Uncover financial tools that are valuable in determining which capital improvement project should be completed first.
- Instant hot water package replaces tank for five-figure savings – See how a major hospital in San Antonio, Texas devised an energy-efficient approach to plentiful hot water.
- Tackling the clear and present danger of legionella – Gain an understanding as to what legionella is. What is the cause? Is your facility protected and do you have the right expertise?
- Cutting your hospital's carbon footprint and energy bills – Read this article to discover some key areas for carbon emissions reduction which can be easily implemented and are cost-effective.
Additional content is also available including industry editorial, training opportunities, product innovations, energy saving tips, maintenance tips and much more to help improve plant production, sustainability and energy efficiency. To download the May 2016 issue of SteamNews go to: http://bit.ly/1L5zDiK.
SteamNews is a digital magazine published quarterly for plant managers, facility and operation professionals and engineers in the manufacturing industry. The goal of this publication is to provide readers with the expertise and solutions to make informed decisions as they relate to the needs of their steam system facility.
About Spirax Sarco, Inc.
For engineers around the world Spirax Sarco is synonymous with excellence in steam system management. We offer the industry's most extensive range of products and services, coupled with expertise based on over a century of practical application across a variety of industries. In short we create the solutions that set the benchmark for steam-using organizations worldwide, working alongside them to improve productivity, save energy and reduce waste.
Our commitment to customers is supported by over 1,100 dedicated engineers, a direct sales force in 55 countries worldwide, through which we serve customers in around 100 countries and complemented by substantial investment in state-of-the-art locally based manufacturing. Our aim is to help customers build sustainable and profitable business, using their country and industry insight to tailor solutions precisely to their needs. Further information can be found at www.spiraxsarco.com/global/us.
A photo accompanying this release is available at:
CONTACT: Tracy Bertone Spirax Sarco Inc. Tele: (803) 714-2036 Fax: (803) 714-2222 E-mail: email@example.com
Source:Spirax Sarco USA