BASKING RIDGE, N.J., June 01, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Caladrius Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ:CLBS) (“Caladrius” or the “Company”), a cell therapy company combining an industry-leading development and manufacturing services provider (PCT) with a select therapeutic development pipeline, announces today that the Company’s leadership and experts will present at the following upcoming June conferences:
LD Micro Invitational
- Date and Time: June 7, 2016, 8 AM PDT
- Website: www.events.ldmicro.com
- Venue: Luxe Sunset Bel Air, Los Angeles, California
- Topic: Company presentation
- Presenter: David J. Mazzo, PhD, Chief Executive Officer
ISSCR 2016 Annual Meeting
- Date and Time: June 22, 2016, 7:30 PM PDT
- Website: www.isscr.org/home/annual-meeting/san-francisco-2016
- Venue: Moscone West, San Francisco, California
- Poster Topic: CD34+CD45- Cells Isolated From Human Blood Have Molecular and Functional Characteristics of Endothelial Progenitors
- Poster Presenter(s): Yajuan Jiang, PhD, Senior Scientist, Associate Director, PCT; David O’Neill, MD, Medical Director and Director, Analytical Development, PCT
- Poster To Be Archived At: www.caladrius.com/ISSCR2016poster
About Caladrius Biosciences
Caladrius Biosciences, Inc., through its subsidiary, PCT, is a leading development and manufacturing partner to the cell therapy industry. PCT works with its clients to overcome the fundamental challenges of cell therapy manufacturing by providing a wide range of innovative services including product and process development, GMP manufacturing, engineering and automation, cell and tissue processing, logistics, storage and distribution, as well as expert consulting and regulatory support. PCT and Hitachi Chemical Co., Ltd. have entered into a strategic global collaboration to accelerate the creation of a global commercial cell therapy development and manufacturing enterprise with deep engineering expertise. Around the core expertise of PCT, Caladrius strategically develops select product candidates, which currently includes an innovative therapy for type 1 diabetes based on a proprietary platform technology for immunomodulation. For more information, visit www.caladrius.com.
Forward Looking Statements
This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements reflect management’s current expectations, as of the date of this press release, and involve certain risks and uncertainties. All statements other than statements of historical fact contained in this press release are forward-looking statements. The Company’s actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in these forward-looking statements as a result of various factors. Factors that could cause future results to materially differ from the recent results or those projected in forward-looking statements include the “Risk Factors” described in the Company’s Annual Report on Form 10-K filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) on March 15, 2016, and in the Company’s other periodic filings with the SEC. The Company’s further development is highly dependent on, among other things, future medical and research developments and market acceptance, which are outside of its control.
CONTACTS: Investors: LHA Anne Marie Fields Senior Vice President Phone: +1-212-838-3777 Email: email@example.com Media: Caladrius Biosciences, Inc. Eric Powers Director, Communications and Marketing Phone: +1-212-584-4173 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Source:Caladrius Biosciences, Inc.