JACKSON, Miss., June 1, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Diet Doc has developed medical diet plans that enable their patients to safely, comfortably and quickly lose excess pounds and inches. After an in-depth personal online doctor consultation which helps to uncover the real reason for uncontrolled weight, the company's certified nutritionists tailor patient-specific diet plans that are personal and compatible with individual age, gender, activity level, nutritional needs and medical conditions. This strategically designed, state of the art approach to dieting has helped thousands of people eliminate the need to undergo potentially dangerous and costly invasive weight loss surgical procedures.
Decades of scientific, medical and nutritional research have enabled Diet Doc to develop their medical diet plans that deliver safe and fast weight loss results the old fashioned way. By first cleansing the body of toxins released by chemicals in processed foods and reviewing the entire system to identify the underlying cause of weight gain, the professionals at Diet Doc have been able to help over 97% of their patients safely, quickly and comfortably melt 20 or more per month without dieting headaches, nagging between meal hunger, powerful food cravings or weight regain.
In this age of technology and modern medical procedures that aim to offer an easy alternative for almost anything, many people tend to lean toward the quick and easy fix, including weight loss surgery, without research and without truly understanding the potential dangers. Diet Doc urges those who are desperate to finally lose weight to make knowledgeable and informed decisions when considering any surgical procedure that could potentially alter their life and their health. Weight loss surgery candidates should consider:
- Time - Insurance providers have become more stringent in their approval process for weight loss surgery. Candidates must have exhausted all other dieting methods and must be classified as morbidly obese, which could mean that the patient actually has to gain more weight to fit the guidelines.
- Anticipate, at least, an overnight stay in the hospital as well as an extended recuperation period and regular doctor visits.
- Know that digesting food will be difficult and, in many cases, must be ground before ingesting to avoid nausea and vomiting.
- Be prepared to eliminate all carbs and sugars from the diet. Cheating does not work as the system will no longer be able to tolerate. Those who stray from these guidelines can expect nausea and vomiting.
- Many patients become frustrated because weight loss is not immediate. It may take several months to actually notice a difference.
- Consider the risks. All invasive surgery is accompanied by risks, including blood clots, infection and bleeding.
Patients who are desperate to finally live their lives free of the dangers and embarrassment of carrying excess fat can simply call 888-934-4451 or visit https://www.dietdoc.com to complete an initial health questionnaire and schedule a personal, online consultation with one of the company's specially educated fast weight loss doctors. Diet Doc's expertly and specially trained weight loss staff know how to keep the fat burning gates open for fast weight loss. Their diet plans target fat that has comfortably nestled itself in the cells of the hard to reach areas – the buttocks, belly, hips and thighs – and dangerously encircling the vital internal organs.
Diet Doc's medical weight loss programs are all-inclusive and include unlimited access to their staff of doctors, nurses and nutritionists, as well as consistent medical supervision and monitoring throughout. This close, personal attention and service cannot be duplicated by the competition and has made Diet Doc a national leader in the medical weight loss industry. The company has helped thousands of potential weight loss surgery candidates avoid risky and expensive surgical procedures and urges those who are struggling to lose that final 10-20 pounds to those who must lose 100 pounds or more to reach out today to schedule a private, no-cost consultation.
About the Company:
Diet Doc Weight Loss is the nation's leader in medical, weight loss offering a full line of prescription medication, doctor, nurse and nutritional coaching support. For over a decade, Diet Doc has produced a sophisticated, doctor designed weight loss program that addresses each individual specific health need to promote fast, safe and long term weight loss.
Diet Doc Contact Information:
Providing care across the USA
Source: Diet Doc Diet and Weight Loss