PHILADELPHIA, June 06, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Spark Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ONCE) announced today that members of its management team will participate in and attend the following conferences in June:
- Presenting at the Goldman Sachs 37th Annual Global Healthcare Conference on Tuesday June 7, 2016, at 4:00 pm (PT), at the Terranea Resort, Rancho Palos Verdes, CA.
- Presenting at the 2016 BIO International Convention, at the Moscone Center, San Francisco, CA.
- Dr. Daniel Takefman, head of regulatory affairs; Genetic Medicines Come of Age: The Challenges and Opportunities; Tuesday June 7, 2016, at 2:15 pm (PT)
- Jeffrey D. Marrazzo, chief executive officer; Curative Therapies: Aligning Policy with Science to Ensure Patient Access; Wednesday June 8, 2016, at 10:45 am (PT)
- Dr. Katherine High, president and chief scientific officer; Gene Therapy or CRISPR: Which One Will Change the Future of Medical Care?; Thursday June 9, 2016, at 9:00 am (PT)
- Presenting at the Jefferies 2016 Healthcare Conference on Friday June 10, 2016, at 2:00 pm (ET), at the Grand Hyatt in New York City, New York.
- Dr. Katherine High will present at the European Hematology Association press briefing on Saturday June 11, 2016, at 8:30 am Central European Time (CET), and Dr. Spencer Sullivan, clinical investigator on the trial, will present the abstract data on June 11 at 5:30 pm (CET), in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Attending the Roth Capital Partners 3rd Annual ROTH Healthcare Day on Wednesday June 22, 2016 in London.
- Attending the J.P. Morgan 4th Annual European Healthcare Conference on Thursday June 23, 2016 in London.
About Spark Therapeutics
Spark is a gene therapy leader seeking to transform the lives of patients with debilitating genetic diseases by developing one-time, life-altering treatments. Spark’s validated gene therapy platform is being applied to a range of clinical and preclinical programs addressing serious genetic diseases, including inherited retinal dystrophies, hematologic disorders and neurodegenerative diseases. Spark’s most advanced product candidate, SPK-RPE65 (voretigene neparvovec), which has received both breakthrough therapy and orphan product designation, reported positive top-line results from a pivotal Phase 3 clinical trial for the treatment of rare blinding conditions. To learn more, please visit www.sparktx.com.
Investor Contacts Spark Therapeutics, Inc. Stephen W. Webster Chief Financial Officer (888) 772-7560 Media Ten Bridge Communications Dan Quinn (781) 475-7974 firstname.lastname@example.org
Source:Spark Therapeutics, Inc.