San Francisco, June 14, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- High performance alloys market is expected to reach USD 11.33 Billion by 2024, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is expected to witness significant growth owing to increasing substitution of steel and other alloys by titanium and aluminum based high performance alloys. High strength coupled with superior oxidation resistant properties exhibited by these materials is expected to drive demand over the projected period.
Growing use of the product in industrial gas turbines and other gas turbines used in power generation is expected to drive growth over the forecast period. In addition, increasing government expenditure particularly in developing economies to restart gas based power plants is expected to have a positive impact growth. Furthermore, declining oil & natural gas prices are expected to
Browse to access In-depth research report on Global High Performance Alloys Market with detailed charts and figures: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/high-performance-alloys-market
Technological advancements related to alloys manufactured using platinum group metals have led to an increase in the demand for the aforementioned product. The platinum-palladium-copper alloys are used in wrought products thereby resulting in a substantial cost reduction. The ruthenium-platinum-palladium alloys are being used increasingly in industrial applications owing to high oxidation resistance and superior strength.
Europe accounted for a significant market share of over 26.0% in 2015 and is expected to witness significant growth over the next eight years. Increasing demand for high performance alloys from the robust automotive and aerospace industry in the region is expected to propel demand.
Request for free sample of this research report: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/high-performance-alloys-market/request
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Non-ferrous high performance alloys are expected to be the fastest growing segment, growing at a CAGR of over 3.0% from 2016 to 2024. Increasing application scope of the products in aerospace as well as industrial applications owing to its ability to withstand high temperature and pressure is expected to fuel demand.
- Electrical & electronics segment was valued at over USD 6.00 billion in 2015. High performance alloys used in electrical & electronics applications are added with conductive metals to optimize performance efficiency. Furthermore, growing use of these products in electrical & electronics applications owing to its superior thermal resistance is likely to fuel growth over the forecast period.
- Asia Pacific is expected to exhibit the highest growth owing to growing demand for these products particularly in emerging economies owing to rapid industrialization in Indonesia, India, and China. Furthermore, increasing government initiatives coupled with supportive regulations benefiting the manufacturing sector is expected to augment growth over the projected period.
- Superalloys segment is expected to register a market growth of CAGR of over 4.5% from 2016 to 2024. The corrosion-resistant superalloys are extensively used in extreme environments owing to its ability to offer superior heat and corrosion resistance. Growing use of these alloys in power plants, chemical and petrochemical processing, and oil and gas industries is expected to augment demand over the next eight years.
- Key market players include VSMPO, RTI International Metals, Carpenter Technology Corporation, Aperam, Haynes International, Outokumpu. Alcoa Inc., Timken Company, Precision Castparts Corp.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
Grand View Research has segmented the high performance alloys market on the basis of material, product, application, and region:
High Performance Alloys Market Material Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2013 - 2024)
High Performance Alloys Market Product Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2013 - 2024)
- Non-Ferrous Alloys
- Platinum Group Alloys
- Refractory Metal Alloys
High Performance Alloys Market Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2013 - 2024)
- Industrial Gas Turbines
- Oil & Gas
- Electrical& Electronics (E&E)
High Performance Alloys Market Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2013 - 2024)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
Access press release of this research report by Grand View Research: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/press-release/global-high-performance-alloys-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Source:Grand View Research