SANTA CLARA, Calif., June 15, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
WHERE: ISC High Performance Conference, Messe Frankfurt, Tor Ost/East Gate – Hall 3, Brüsseler Strasse, 60327 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
WHEN: Sunday, June 19 – Thursday, June 23, 2016
WHAT: In Tor Ost/East Gate – Hall 3 at Booth No. 1332, AppliedMicro will showcase its industry-leading X-Gene® solutions designed to meet the unique needs of high performance computing and enterprise environments. Specifically, the company will be:
- Presenting features and performance specifications for X-Gene 3, AppliedMicro’s flagship Sever on a Chip® processor
- Showcasing X-Gene-based HPC platforms developed by AppliedMicro’s ODM partners
- Showcasing X-Gene-based storage platform
To book a meeting with AppliedMicro at the show, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ISC High Performance Conference page
- The Linley Group X-Gene 3 white paper
- X-Gene resource page
- Connect with AppliedMicro via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and the Blog
Applied Micro Circuits Corporation (Nasdaq:AMCC) is a global leader in computing and connectivity solutions for next-generation cloud infrastructure and data centers. AppliedMicro delivers silicon solutions that dramatically lower total cost of ownership. Corporate headquarters are located in Santa Clara, California. www.apm.com.
(C) Copyright 2016, Applied Micro Circuits Corporation. AppliedMicro, X-Gene, X-Weave, Server on a Chip, and Cloud Server are registered trademarks of Applied Micro Circuits Corporation. All other product or service names are the property of their respective owners.
Media Contact: Applied Micro Circuits Corporation Mike Major Phone: +1-408-542-8831 E-mail: email@example.com Jennifer Grabowski Racepoint Global for Applied Micro Circuits Corporation Phone: +1-617-624-3231 APM@racepointglobal.com
Source:Applied Micro Circuits Corporation