SANTA CLARA, Calif., June 21, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Highwinds® is pleased to announce that it is providing live in-booth demos of its Full Site Acceleration platform and, together with partners NS1 and Google Cloud Platform, hosting a “Snappy Hour” event this week at O’Reilly Velocity Santa Clara.
Highwinds Full Site Acceleration combines the company’s massive global CDN (content delivery network), advanced dynamic content acceleration technologies, and the performance optimization expertise of its engineering team. By breaking down websites into different types of content – static, dynamic, website skin, API calls, etc. – and employing custom logic that directs it to the best delivery platform, Full Site Acceleration improves both front-end and back-end performance.
Highwinds Full Site Acceleration Features
- Persistent connections between users and origins for dynamic, non-cacheable content.
- Optimized for objects of all sizes, from large files to large quantities of small files.
- Videos and downloads are delivered from global edges geographically closest to users.
- Full content control allows for real-time content changes and instant purge from cache.
- Mid-Tier Cache provides support for large libraries with high asset turnover.
- SSL delivery across entire network; enables real-time certificate management.
- Individualized requirements and business logic are applied to the CDN with Script Engine.
“Our CDN has been used to deliver videos, downloads, and apps for some of the world’s largest and most reputable brands for many years. Full Site Acceleration is a natural extension of that service,” said Rich Day, president of Highwinds. “It leverages the expertise of our engineering team, our CDN’s ability to rapidly distinguish between different types of content, and the ways in which our network is customizable to optimize performance for unique customer requirements.”
On Wed., June 22, and Thurs., June 23, Velocity attendees can stop by Booth #711 to see Full Site Acceleration in action and visit with Highwinds team members. Wednesday’s Snappy Hour, which is by invitation only, will bring together executives from Highwinds, NS1, and Google Cloud Platform, along with web operations teams from top media companies, online advertising platforms, online game publishers, and global enterprises. To schedule a meeting with Highwinds’ engineering and executive teams at Velocity, or to request a ticket to Snappy Hour, please visit blog.highwinds.com/velocity-ca-2016.
View an interactive Highwinds Full Site Acceleration demonstration at www.highwinds.com/fsa.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Media Contact: Deborah E. Hamilton 303.682.9439 email@example.com
Source:Highwinds Network Group