TEMPE, Ariz., June 22, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Businesses looking to maximize the value of the cloud in order to focus on their core business objectives—read on. By combining Microsoft’s Cloud Solutions with Insight’s (NASDAQ:NSIT) Services, Modern Workforce Solutions have been introduced to the market.
Insight’s Modern Workforce Solutions allows for small and medium-sized businesses to outsource a portion of their IT to Insight. Clients can choose from a variety of solution bundles, enabling them to experience:
- Flexible monthly billing with a single, all-inclusive bill
- Ability to scale up or down seat count commitments on a monthly basis
- Around-the-clock U.S.-based support
- Mailbox and/or other productivity tool migration services
- An expanded administrative dashboard
- IT administration of Microsoft Cloud Solutions by Insight’s experts (admin on behalf of)
“We know that businesses need simple, cost-effective cloud solutions to run their organizations more intelligently,” said Bob Kane, SVP, product marketing, Insight. “Modern Workforce Solutions ensures our clients are getting the full value of cloud-based offerings so they can save money, improve productivity and most importantly, have the time to focus on scaling their business.”
Insight used Microsoft Office 365 as the foundation to deliver Modern Workforce Solutions as a managed service. Clients have access to options that help them solve business challenges and all Office 365 subscriptions will come with Insight’s basic bundle, with upgrades available for additional services. The basic bundle includes:
- Level 1 Support-Insight will help you with your account management and any services and security changes.
- Level 2 Support-We'll resolve application issues and help you with connectivity and advanced problem resolution.
- Level 3 Support-Insight will work with Microsoft to fix service breaks and large-scale network disruptions and provide complex support.
For more information on Insight, visit http://www.insight.com/ or call 800-INSIGHT.
From business and government organizations to healthcare and educational institutions, Insight empowers clients with Intelligent Technology™ solutions to realize their goals. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of hardware, software, cloud and service solutions, our 5,400 teammates provide clients the guidance and expertise needed to select, implement and manage complex technology solutions to drive business outcomes. Through our world-class people, partnerships, services and delivery solutions, we help businesses run smarter. Discover more at insight.com. NSIT-M