San Francisco, June 22, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PerkinElmer, Inc. (PerkinElmer) is a provider of detection, imaging, and informatics solutions and services to diagnostics, research, laboratory services, environmental, and industrial markets. The company's product portfolio comprises lab products and services; imaging components; diagnostic services for clinicians and families; and cord blood and tissue banking services. It also offers technologies for detection and identification of disease, contaminants, and biological pathways; imaging technologies for recording biological, cellular, and treatment events; and software platforms and informatics for data management, visualization, analytics, efficient workflow. PerkinElmer's products find applications in early detection of genetic disorders, infectious disease testing, diagnosis of metabolic disorders, cancer treatment, drug discovery and other research activities. Its service offerings include analytics, compliance, contract research, custom research, genetic screening, instrumentation, prenatal screening, information, and scientific services.
PerkinElmer is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts, US. This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company's portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands. The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
Browse Full Research Report with TOC On "PerkinElmer, Inc. (PKI) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2016 Update" at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/perkinelmer-inc-pki-product-pipeline-analysis-2016-update
- The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
- The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company PerkinElmer, Inc.
- The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
- The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
- The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
- The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Browse All Reports of This Category at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/medical-devices
Reasons to Buy this Report:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
- To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of the competitors' pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and of development, etc
- Identify, understand and capitalize the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio
Related Reports by Radiant Insights:
Masimo Corporation (MASI) - Product Pipeline Market
Masimo Corporation (Masimo) is a global medical technology company. It manufactures and distributes non-invasive patient monitoring technologies such as medical devices and a broad range of sensors to improve patient care. Signal Extraction Technology (SET) is the company's lead technology that helps detect life threatening events.
BioTime, Inc. (BTX) - Product Pipeline Market
The company's products can be used in oncology, neuroscience, orthopedics and blood and vascular diseases. The company's products are developed on its pluripotent stem technology based on induced pluripotent stem (iPS) cells and human embryonic stem (hES) cells. The company has operations in the US, Hong Kong, Israel and Singapore. BioTime is headquartered in California, the US.
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a Lysine Market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our Lysine Market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic decision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy. Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Source: Radiant Insights