WEST PALM BEACH, Fla., June 27, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alliance BioEnergy Plus, Inc. (OTCQB:ALLM) (the "Company"), in its commitment to transparency to its shareholders is pleased to announce that all existing technological and business efforts continue moving forward, that our previous and continuing efforts in South Africa are once again moving in a positive direction, and, as our Technology is becoming more widely known and acknowledged within the Industry, Alliance is being contacted by and is in various stages of discussions with several new ethanol producers.
- Spearhead Capital, Ltd has regrouped following its distancing from the previous partnership and political difficulties of the Zuma government.
- Spearhead has been working closely with South African engineers, agricultural and financial partners. They have formulated a plan to build a first, of what they hope will be many, CTS (Cellulose To Sugar) plants.
- Spearhead along with their new financial partners will be visiting Alliance’s CTS pilot plant located in Longwood, Florida on June 28th, with the intent of re-establishing a sub-licensing agreement for a single CTS plant, which hopefully will be the first of many.
New Ethanol Producer Interest
- In recent weeks, several new North American ethanol producers have been in contact with Alliance. They have expressed a serious interest in ALLM’s ‘bolt-on’ CTS process.
- ALLM has entered into non-disclosure agreements with these large and mid-size ethanol producers in order to provide them with the Company’s technical and proprietary information on the ‘bolt-on’ CTS process.
- ALLM’s scientific team has already begun interacting with and educating the technical teams of these producers on the CTS process and its many advantages. Additionally, ALLM is arranging for these producers to visit the Pilot Plant in the coming weeks to observe, first hand, the CTS process in operation.
In closing, the Company would like to thank all of those that attended the Annual Shareholder Meeting. It was the largest turnout to date. As was stated there, “the Company has moved from a developmental to a commercialization posture in what would be typically considered one-quarter of the time and for millions of dollars less than is typical for a new process in this technological arena.”
Alliance BioEnergy +, Inc. (“ALLM”) is a publicly traded company focusing on the commercialization and licensing of a patented cellulose conversion technology that it controls through a master license agreement with the University of Central Florida. ALLM’s subsidiary, AMG Energy Group, LLC (“AMG”), owns 50% of Carbolosic, LLC, in a joint venture with Thor Renewable Energy Singapore. Carbolosic holds the exclusive, worldwide license to three (3) issued patents and fifteen (15) filed and pending patents revolving around the core CTS (cellulose to sugar) technology. ALLM also holds the exclusive CTS rights to North America (Canada, US, and Mexico) and Africa.
The CTS process is the only known patented, dry mechanical process that can convert virtually any cellulose material into sugars and other products in a matter of minutes with no liquid acids, no applied heat, pressure or hazardous materials of any kind. The CTS process when used in the production of Ethanol is clean, less expensive to build and operate than traditional ethanol plants or other cellulose ethanol technologies and is completely environmentally friendly.
Information in this document constitute forward-looking statements or statements which may be deemed or construed to be forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The words "forecast", "anticipate", "estimate", "project", "intend", "expect", "should", "believe", and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements involve, and are subject to known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which could cause Alliance BioEnergy Plus, Inc. actual results, performance (financial or operating) or achievements to differ from the future results, performance (financial or operating) or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. The risks, uncertainties and other factors are more fully discussed in Alliance Media Group Holdings, Inc’s filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. All forward-looking statements attributable to Alliance BioEnergy Plus, Inc herein are expressly qualified in their entirety by the above-mentioned cautionary statement. Alliance BioEnergy Plus, Inc. disclaims any obligation to update forward-looking statements contained in this estimate, except as may be required by law.
Contact: Public Relations and Media Contact: LCG Headquarter Office 702.333.4886 www.lcginfo.com
Source:Alliance BioEnergy Plus, Inc.