San Francisco, June 27, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NuVasive, Inc. (NuVasive) is a medical device company which offers an extensive selection of minimally-disruptive surgical products and procedurally-integrated solutions for spine. The company's product portfolio encompasses surgical procedures including transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion (TLIF); posterior lumbar interbody fusion (PLIF); posterior cervical fusion; anterior cervical discectomy and fusion; extreme lateral interbody fusion corpectomy ; and anterior lumbar interbody fusion. Its TLIF nad PLIF are based on maximum access surgery (MAS), a minimally-disruptive surgical platform. NuVasive also offers nerve monitoring systems, and cellular allograft as a bone graft substitute in spinal fusion surgery.
The company's products are used for the treatment of indications such as cervical disc degeneration; adult degenerative scoliosis; spondylolisthesis; lumbar degenerative disc disease; lumbar spinal stenosis; and back pain. It markets its products in the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe. NuVasive is headquartered in San Diego, California, the US. This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company's portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands. The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
Browse Full Research Report with TOC On "NuVasive, Inc. (NUVA) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2016 Update" at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/nuvasive-inc-nuva-product-pipeline-analysis-2016-update
- The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
- The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company NuVasive, Inc.
- The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
- The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
- The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
- The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Browse All Reports of This Category at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/medical-devices
Reasons to Buy:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
- To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of the competitors' pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and of development, etc
- Identify, understand and capitalize the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio
Related Reports by Radiant Insights:
· Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation (IART) - Product Pipeline Market
· BioMerieux S.A. (BIM) - Product Pipeline Market
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a Lysine Market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our Lysine Market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic decision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy. Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Source: Radiant Insights