FOSTER CITY, Calif., June 28, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The societal cost of uninsured drivers is staggering, about $2.6 billion in damages each year, according to the Insurance Research Council.
To help those who do play by the rules, Insurance.com, a leading car insurance comparison site and one of the largest independent auto insurance marketplaces in the U.S., is using the occasion of Insurance Awareness Day 2016 on June 28 to highlight its free tools and resources.
"There are no more excuses for drivers to be uninsured," said Insurance.com Senior Vice President Andreja Stevanovic. "We've simplified the insurance-buying process, allowing drivers to be presented with affordable, personalized auto insurance policies with one form, in less than 10 minutes."
Benefits to insurance-seeking customers
- One form. Personalized quotes. In just a few easy steps and in 10 minutes, customers can compare policies from top carriers and decide which one is best for them.
- Disrupting the traditional insurance buying process. With Insurance.com, customers now have the option to shop for insurance at the pace and means they prefer. Whether they would like to complete the whole process online or to speak to a licensed insurance agent, the customer is in control.
- Explore options. Save money. Insurance.com's various comparison tools gives consumers more power in determining the right car insurance for them.
Free tools and resources available
- Comparison tool. Any driver can receive personalized car insurance quotes from top carriers with one form and in 10 minutes.
- Coverage calculator. Customers can see what kind of coverage those similar to them are buying and at what cost – no more overpaying.
- Interactive ticket "price tag" tool. See how much rates could increase for any kind of traffic violation.
- Resource pages for all insurance-related information. Insurance.com's experts offer regular advice and research into liability insurance, comprehensive insurance, non-driver insurance and more.
Insurance.com's mission is to protect drivers all across the United States by providing easy, hassle-free, affordable insurance options. Since 2001, Insurance.com has helped drivers receive more than 11 million quotes, each customized to their needs, saving nearly 1 million consumers an average of $540 annually.
Benefits to insurance companies
- Agency services. Insurance.com has a full-service call center of licensed reps that can quote, bind and service policies in auto, home, condo, renters, motorcycle, boat, small commercial and recreational vehicle insurance.
- Scale. Over 11 million quotes generated for consumers.
Insurance.com, based in Foster City, Calif., is an online resource where consumers can compare side-by-side, real-time auto insurance quotes from multiple insurance carriers.
About QuinStreet Inc.
Insurance.com is owned and operated by QuinStreet Inc. (NASDAQ: QNST), one of the largest Internet marketing and media companies in the world. QuinStreet is committed to providing consumers and businesses with information they need to research, find and select the products, services and brands that best meet their needs.
CONTACT: Diana Dang (650)703-6349 firstname.lastname@example.orgSource:QuinStreet