San Francisco, June 29, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The global catalyst market is expected to reach USD 34.3 billion by 2024, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The accelerating use of catalysts for reducing the cost of manufacturing chemicals, petrochemicals and polymers are expected to remain a favorable factor. Also, rising application of catalytic reforming and fluidized bed catalytic cracking for enhancing the yield of light cut and medium cut oils may promote the use of the product over the next eight years.
Browse to access In-depth research report on Global Catalyst Market with detailed charts and figures: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/catalyst-market
In terms of volume, chemical synthesis is expected to witness growth at a CAGR of 3.5% from 2016 to 2024. In September 2014, the Government of India proposed the “Draft National Chemical Policy” which is intended for increasing the country’s global chemical output share from 3% in 2014 to 6% by 2020. The mentioned government initiative about the improvement of the chemical production output in India is expected to open new avenues for growth over the next eight years.
Request for free sample of this research report: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/catalyst-market/request
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- The market for chemical compounds as catalysts are expected to foresee volume growth at a CAGR of 4.2% from 2016 to 2024. Rising application of amine catalyst for the production of polyurethane foam on account of enhancing the rate of reaction between polyols and polyurethane is expected to have a positive impact in the near future. Moreover, increasing requirement of polyurethane (PU) foams is projected to augment demand for catalysts over the forecast period.
- Catalyst demand in petrochemicals & polymers was 1,419.1 kilo tons in 2015. Rising demand for engineering plastics including polyether ether ketone (PEEK) in automotive, aviation, electronics and energy sectors is expected to result in fuelling requirement of the accelerator.
- Asia Pacific is projected to remain the fastest-growing market, witnessing growth at a CAGR of 5.3% from 2016 to 2024. High prevalence of active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) manufacturers in China on account of easy access to chemicals is expected to increase use of the product over the next eight years.
- Latin America market was valued at USD 1.53 billion in 2015. In October 2015, Columbia-based Ecopetrol announced plans to expand the refining capacity at its Barrancabermeja plant. The capacity expansion will be completed by the end of 2018 and may open new opportunities for growth over the next eight years.
- Major market players include Albemarle Corporation, BASF, ExxonMobil, W.R. Grace & Company, Johnson Matthey and AkzoNobel N.V. Increasing expenditure for the development of emission control catalyst on account of rising awareness towards environmental protection in the automotive sector is expected to remain critical success factor over the next eight years.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
Grand View Research has segmented the global catalyst market by raw material, product, application and region:
Raw Material Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2013 - 2024)
- Base Metals
- Precious Metals
- Chemical Compounds
- Amines & Others
Product Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2013 - 2024)
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2022)
- Petroleum refining
- Catalytic Reforming
- Chemical synthesis
- Chemical Catalysts
- Reaction Initiator
- Light duty vehicles
- Heavy duty vehicles
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2013 - 2024)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
Access press release of this research report by Grand View Research: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/press-release/catalyst-market-analysis
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Source:Grand View Research