CHICAGO, July 13, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Family Office Exchange (FOX), a global membership organization of enterprise families and their key advisors, has unveiled the agenda for its the 2016 FOX Autumn Global Investment Forum, its semi-annual family investment-focused gathering taking place on September 15 in New York City.
The FOX Autumn Global Investment Forum is designed to meet the interests and needs of family investment decision-makers who will be in attendance, building a strong community among FOX members who are private investors or responsible for the investments of the families they serve. It will feature a unique lineup of expert speakers as well as ample opportunity for networking and peer exchange with fellow top minds in the family office and investment worlds.
“This Forum helps facilitate smart, focused conversations among those responsible for family investment decisions, whether they are private investors or family office executives,” said FOX president Alexandre Monnier. “Past attendees have told us this is an ideal opportunity to meet others in their unique peer group and to help solve the significant problems they face. You really won't want to miss the ideas and the people at this unparalleled family investment gathering.”
Highlights of the program include:
- Denise Shull, Founder & CEO of The ReThink Group, will outline a radical view on the benefits of feelings and emotions in investment decisions in her session "Unleashing your Psychological Capital"
- Nicolas Rohatyn, CEO/CIO of The Rohatyn Group, will share his perspective on Emerging Markets, including emerging market investment strategies that can deliver attractive, risk-adjusted returns to investors with a long-term perspective
- Sallie Krawcheck, Chair of Ellevate and Co-Founder/CEO of Ellevest, will speak at a luncheon examining Women and Wealth, and will share the strategies behind the success of her company and identify why "investing in women is simply smart business”
- Sara Hamilton, Founder and CEO of Family Office Exchange, will moderate a Deal Bull Pen featuring a panel of three wealth owners who will communicate their unique perspective and approach to direct investing
- Facilitated Peer Dialogue with closely-matched peer groups
- The first in-person meeting of the new FOX Private Investor Council, a new Council-level FOX membership specifically for successful sophisticated investors who make their own investment decisions and consider different risk and reward dynamics than most other investors (taking place September 14, the day before the Forum)
The FOX Autumn Global Investment Forum is an education and networking-focused gathering of family and family office investment principals in a secure, non-commercial environment. For more information on the 2016 FOX Autumn Global Investment Forum, please visit https://www.familyoffice.com/learning-events/forums/fox-autumn-global-investment-forum-2016.
About Family Office Exchange
Media contact Marvin Pollack email@example.com 1-312-327-1200
Source:Family Office Exchange LLC