Albany, NY, July 14, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- UAVs are commonly referred to as drones or remotely piloted aircraft. These vehicles are either operated by remote control from the ground or by onboard computers. Conventional UAVs range from large-sized UAVs employed for tactical missions and powered by an internal combustion engine, to small electric-powered UAVs.
However, new technologies have been entering the market over the last decade. Of late, photovoltaic cells, hydrogen fuel cells, and hybrid-electric propulsion engines are increasingly used to power these UAVs.
The global solar powered unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) market to grow at a CAGR of 12.81% during the period 2016-2020. The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global solar powered unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) market for 2016-2020.
For more info, get a Sample PDF:http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=751771
The market is divided into the following segments based on geography:
Technavio's report, Global Solar-Powered Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Market 2016-2020, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- Airbus Group
- Lockheed Martin
Other prominent vendors
- AC Propulsion
- Silent Falcon UAS
- Sunlight Photonics
View TOC (table of content), Figures and Tables of the Report:http://www.researchmoz.us/global-solar-powered-uav-market-2016-2020-report.html
Key questions answered in this report:-
- What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
- The Global Military UAV Market 2016 - 2026
The global military UAV market will be driven by internal and external security threats, territorial disputes, and modernization initiatives undertaken by armed forces across the world. Significant UAV customers include countries in the North American and Asia Pacific region, and the global UAV market will be dominated by the US throughout the forecast period. Asia Pacific’s share of the global UAV market is also projected to increase, largely due to a number of international territorial conflicts and insurgency issues.
- The global military UAV market values US$8.5 billion in 2016, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.89%, to value US$13.7 billion by 2026
- North America is projected to dominate the market with a share of 32% over the forecast period, followed Europe at 31%, and Asia Pacific at 30%.The Middle Eastern market for UAVs is expected to account for a share of 4%, followed by the Latin American and African markets with a cumulative share of 2%
- HALE UAVs and UCAVs are expected to account for 34% and 29% of the global military UAV market respectively, followed by MALE UAVs, TUAVs, VTOL-UAVs, and MUAVs, with respective shares of 19%, 9%, 6% and 3%.
Browse more details at:http://www.researchmoz.us/the-global-military-uav-market-2016-2026-report.html
ResearchMoz is the world’s fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz’s service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Mr.Nachiket Ghumare State Tower, 90 State Street, Suite 700, Albany NY – 12207 United States Tel: +1-518-621-2074 USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948 Website: http://www.researchmoz.us/
Source:Researchmoz Global Pvt Ltd