TULSA, Okla. , July 20, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- RJD Green Inc. (Pinksheets:RJDG) announced financial results for its Fiscal 2016 third quarter and nine months ended May 31, 2016.
Results for the Third Quarter Ended May 31, 2016
- For the three months ended May 31, 2016, the company reported revenue of $734,628, a 3% increase, as compared to revenue of $712,280 for the same period last year.
- Gross profit for the quarter was $261,542, an 11% decrease, as compared to gross profit of $296,003 for the same period last year.
- Net income for the quarter was $80,679, a 237% increase, as compared to net income of $23,922 for the same period last year.
Results for the Nine Months Ended May 31, 2016
- For the nine months ended May 31, 2016, the company reported revenue of $2,291,758, a 7% increase, as compared to revenue of $2,124,984 for the same period last year.
- Gross profit for the nine months was $822,699, a 9% decrease, as compared to gross profit of $910,197 for the same period last year.
- Net income for the nine months was $193,964, as compared to $194,499 for the same period last year.
Ron Brewer, Chief Executive Officer of RJD Green Inc., stated, “We are pleased to report an increase in revenue as the result of our successful strategy execution and are excited by the growth trajectory it has created. We continue to focus on increasing sales while being mindful of our expenses and ensuring the company will remain financially stable to support our short and long term business plan. The decrease in third quarter gross profit was planned and a result of a one-time equipment purchase to enhance quality control and maximizing daily manufacturing capabilities.”
"To ensure continued momentum, we will continue to build our sales and marketing infrastructure while placing an emphasis on developing channel partnerships with manufacturers, suppliers and sub-contractors. We are actively pursuing unique acquisition opportunities that can provide growth and increase shareholder value. Our focus for the remainder of the year will be on increasing our revenues, expanding our service sales, and following prudent fiscal management. We have a number of growth initiatives that we are preparing to launch in the near term which we believe will strengthen sales efforts,” concluded Mr. Brewer.
RJD GREEN INC.
RJD Green is a holding company focused in three divisions, which create high-growth enterprise opportunities while offering diversity of markets. Those being:
- RJD Green Healthcare Services Division – services and technologies reflecting five-year growth
- Earthlinc Environmental Services Division - green environmental services and technologies
- Silex Holdings Division - specialty construction and industrial manufacturing and installation
This release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. All forward-looking statements are inherently uncertain as they are based on current expectations and assumptions concerning future events of future performance of the company. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which are only predictions and speak only as of the date hereof. In evaluation such statements, prospective investors should review carefully various risks and uncertainties identified in this release and matters set in the company's SEC filings. These risks and uncertainties could cause the company's actual results to differ materially from those indicated in the forward-looking statements.
Investor Relations Contact: Andrew Barwicki 516-662-9461 / Andrew@barwicki.com
Source:RJD Green Inc.