San Francisco, July 22, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The global aerospace lubricant market is expected to reach USD 998.1 million by 2022, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Rising number of trade activities in Asia Pacific and Middle East region has resulted in need for expansion of aviation capacity further driving lubricant demand.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC on http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/aerospace-lubricant-market
Fuel economy improvement, supportive regulatory policies and fuel emission norms have been creating additional demand for lubricant. At the same, these factors have also been pushing producers to invest in R&D and formulate usage specific products with higher serviceability and viscosity.
Increasing air passenger traffic as a result of rapidly developing civil aviation sectors in high growth Asian markets coupled with reduced airfares as a result of high competition from aviation companies is a key factor driving aircraft utilizations and miles. This is further expected to complement the global industry growth.
Gas turbine oil was the leading product segment and accounted for 45.0% of total market volume in 2014. High oxidative stability, water contamination resistance, and reduction of downtime are factors that are driving base oil development to meet increasing aircraft specifications.
Request A Sample Copy Of This Report at: www.radiantinsights.com/research/aerospace-lubricant-market/request-sample
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The global aerospace lubricant market demand exceeded 90 kilo tons in 2014 and is expected to reach 133.8 kilo tons by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 4.8%from 2015 to 2022
- Civil aviation emerged as the largest end-use segment with demand share exceeding 65% in 2014. The sector is expected to generate high demand for lubricating oil particularly engine oil as a result of increased trans-continental travel, domestic air passenger traffic rise in Asian markets and strong preference towards aviation from locomotives in developing markets.
- Asia Pacific was the leading consumer and accounted for 39.0% of global volume in 2014. Growing civil aviation sector as a result of reduced airfares, increased presence of aircraft operators and rising consumer income particularly in China, India, Thailand, and Indonesia is expected to drive the regional market over the forecast period.
- Aerospace lubricant market is characterized by the presence of integrated companies who are involved in additive and base oil production as well. In regions such as China, there is a huge presence of independent blenders which leads to fragmentation.
- Key companies in the industry include Exxon Mobil, Shell, British Petroleum, Total Lubricant, Chevron Corporation, Fuchs Group, Phillips 66, Castrol, Sinopec, Petrobras, Quaker Chemical Corporation and Aerospace Lubricant, Inc.
Explore Other Reports By Radiant Insights,Inc at
- Fasteners Companies –
- Lighting Fixtures Companies –
- LNG Systems Industry –
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic decision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy.Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Source: Radiant Insights