San Francisco, July 22, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for the market category, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants. Based on the availability of data for the particular category and country, information related to pipeline products, news and deals is available in the report. Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
Browse Full Research Report with TOC on "United States Patient Examination Devices Market Outlook to 2021" at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/united-states-patient-examination-devices-market-outlook-to-2021
- Market size for Patient Examination Devices market segments - Stethoscopes and Thermometers.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average selling price ($) data for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2007 to 2014 and forecast to 2021.
- 2014 company shares and distribution shares data for Patient Examination Devices market.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the United States Patient Examination Devices market.
- Key players covered include 3M Health Care Ltd., Cardinal Health, Inc., Covidien plc and others.
Browse All Reports of This Category @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/medical-devices
Reasons to Buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/united-states-patient-examination-devices-market-outlook-to-2021/request-sample
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.1 What Is This Report About?
2.2 Patient Examination Devices Market Segmentation
2.3 Definitions of Markets Covered in the Report
3 Patient Examination Devices Market, United States
3.1 Patient Examination Devices Market, United States, Revenue ($m), 2007-2014 6
3.2 Patient Examination Devices Market, United States, Revenue ($m), 2014-2021 8
3.3 Patient Examination Devices Market, United States, Volume (Units), 2007-2014 10
3.4 Patient Examination Devices Market, United States, Volume (Units), 2014-2021 12
3.5 Patient Examination Devices Market, United States, Average Price ($), 2007-2021 14
3.6 Patient Examination Devices Market, United States, Distribution Share by Revenue ($m), 2013-2014 15
3.7 Patient Examination Devices Market, United States, Company Share by Revenue ($m), 2014 16
Related Reports by Radiant Insights:
· Canada Clot Management Procedures Market
The epidemiology-based forecasting model makes use of epidemiology data gathered from research publications and primary interviews with physicians to establish the target patient population and treatment flow patterns for individual diseases and therapies. Using prevalence and incidence data and diagnosed and treated population, the epidemiology-based forecasting model arrives at the final numbers.
· United States Sterilization Equipment Market
"United States Sterilization Equipment Market Outlook to 2021", provides key market data on the United States Sterilization Equipment market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, volume (in units) and average price data (in US dollars), within market segments - Chemical Sterilizers, Physical Sterilizers and Ultraviolet Sterilizers.
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a Lysine Market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our Lysine Market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic decision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy. Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Source: Radiant Insights