Albany, NY, July 25, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Diabetes is a common long-term condition that can lead to a range of disparate and serious complications. It is a lifelong, multi-systemic condition that affects a number of integral organs. Diabetes has a rapidly increasing prevalence - it currently affects 10% of adults globally, and is estimated to become the seventh-leading cause of death by 2030.
The lack of absolute treatment for the condition and the difficulty in maintaining constant glycemic control, even following adequate treatment, can result in a range of complications. The three main indication groups are diabetic nephropathy, which is a progressive condition caused by damage to the capillaries and kidneys glomeruli as a result of diabetes; diabetic retinopathy, which is defined as damage to the retina as a result of high blood sugar; and a range of diabetic neuropathies, a group of conditions in which nerve damage is caused as a result of diabetes mellitus.
For more info, get a Sample PDF:http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=759625
The need for improved therapeutics within diabetic complications is especially prominent in comparison with other multi-systemic conditions, as the market is currently predominantly composed of therapies that symptomatically treat the condition, or at best slow disease progression. However, as the understanding of disease pathophysiology in both diabetes and its complications increases, new targets are being identified and converted into improved therapeutic options that are better aligned with the underlying disease pathophysiology than their predecessors.
The diabetic complications pipeline consists of 429 products that contain an array of targets not currently in use within the market. The increase in molecular target diversity signifies the high potential for changes and improvements in the diabetic complications market. One innovative therapy is CBX-129801, a promising synthetic peptide that is currently in development for diabetic neuropathy. Innovation can also be seen within diabetic retinopathy, with therapies such as BCN070660, a topical ophthalmologic formulation currently in development.
- What effect do current market therapies have on disease progression?
- Which drug classes dominate the current market?
- What additional benefits have newly approved therapies brought to the market?
- Can the increasing number of peptides in the pipeline prove useful in diabetic neuropathy?
- Can neuroprotective therapies prove an important addition in diabetic retinopathies?
- Can the diverse range of molecule types and molecular targets within the pipeline help reverse disease progression?
- To what degree is the pipeline penetrated by first-in-class innovation?
- What is the clinical potential of first-in-class products, based on their alignment to disease-causing pathways?
- Which are the most promising first-in-class targets in early-stage development?
View TOC (table of content), Figures and Tables of the Report:http://www.researchmoz.us/frontier-pharma-diabetic-complications-innovative-and-diverse-neuropathies-nephropathy-and-retinopathies-pipelines-demonstrate-shift-towards-disease-modifying-therapies-report.html
Reasons to Buy:-
- Understand the current clinical and commercial landscape. It includes a comprehensive study of disease pathogenesis, diagnosis, prognosis and the treatment options available.
- Visualize the composition of the market for each diabetic complication individually, in terms of dominant molecule types and targets, highlighting what the current unmet needs are and how they can be addressed. This knowledge allows a competitive understanding of gaps in the current market.
- Analyze the pipeline for each diabetic complication individually and stratify by stage of development, molecule type and molecular target. There are strong signs in the pipeline that the industry is seeking more innovative approaches to treating diabetic complications.
ResearchMoz is the world’s fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz’s service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
ResearchMoz State Tower, 90 State Street, Suite 700, Albany NY – 12207 United States Tel: +1-518-621-2074 USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948 Website: http://www.researchmoz.us/
Source:Researchmoz Global Pvt Ltd