ORLANDO, Fla., July 31, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Growing numbers of employees want to learn more about natural health options, reports Summit Chiropractic. Employees benefit from reduced stress and an understanding of their spinal health when mini-massages and spinal screenings are added to corporate health fairs. Summit Chiropractic provides a free on-site service in the workplace with a massage therapist who performs mini-massages, spinal screenings and answers health questions on muscles, joints and other health concerns. Summit Chiropractic’s on-site sessions help corporations meet OSHA requirements on safety training. Employees in manual labor and office positions are both known to benefit from chiropractic care, massage therapy and health education in the workplace.
Summit Chiropractic recommends corporate wellness services for the following reasons:
- Stress levels and muscle tension can be significantly reduced with regular and targeted spinal adjustment and massage.
- Corporations can improve their injury prevention program by incorporating pre-shift warm-up programs to loosen worker muscles and avoid sprains, strains and herniated discs.
- Summit Chiropractic can perform on-site safety trainings and bring natural wellness options to health fairs to keep staff healthy and productive.
- The positive impact of chiropractic-led wellness programs held on-site that affect employers’ bottom-lines include a decrease of healthcare costs by 55 percent, a reduction of 24 percent in short-term disability claims and a significant reduction of employee turnover rates by 60 percent.
HR professionals or those organizing their corporate health fair can call Summit Chiropractic to schedule a session at their next wellness day.
OSHA trainings are important in many industries. Studies show that massage and chiropractic treatment can:
- Reduce anxiety
- Reduce blood pressure levels
- Positively affect neurological, respiratory, lymphatic and muscular systems
- Improve immune system response
- Promote positive metabolic changes
- Enhance quality of sleep
- Decrease the severity and intensity of headaches
Massage therapy, chiropractic therapy, as well as proper nutrition, exercise and stress-reduction techniques help employees manage both physical and emotional stress. Employers benefit from fewer sick days and improved workplace performance.
“Research shows the many advantages of natural wellness programs, which incorporates options such as massage therapy and chiropractic care,” said Dr. Jamee Fike, DC. “As an experienced chiropractor, I help patients achieve their wellness goals with chiropractic care, massage and a range of supporting services. Workplace massage and chiropractic care brings education and self-care to companies, benefiting both employees and employers.”
Dr. Jamee Fike, DC. and Dr. Daniel Warner, DC. provide chiropractic services to residents of Waterford Lakes, Union Park, University Park, UCF, Avalon Park, and East Orlando. The staff at Summit Chiropractic helps patients reach the peak of their health with services including chiropractic care, nutrition, lifestyle advice, spinal correction and rehabilitation and supporting natural therapies. The team uses a holistic approach to promote healing without invasive surgery.
Call (407) 203-6745 to schedule corporate wellness services for an on-site workplace or visit http://summitchirofl.com/ for more details on their full range of chiropractic services.
Summit Chiropractic, (407) 203-6745
Source:Summit Chiropractic Care Center