IRVINE, Calif., Aug. 01, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AllDigital, Inc. (OTCBB:ADGL), announced the release of its latest version of AllDigital Brevity. AllDigital Brevity is a breakthrough software product that changes the way today’s bandwidth-intensive video content is produced, stored and shared. Unlike other encoding, transcoding and delivery acceleration solutions, AllDigital Brevity, with its patented technology, reduces the transport payload while simultaneously transcoding files being sent from one to many locations in one to many formats from the convenience of a highly intuitive control panel.
Based on input from leading broadcasters, video partners and resellers the latest version of AllDigital Brevity software as a service platform includes an expanded suite of offerings developed specifically to handle their most challenging file based workflows.
AllDigital Brevity Expands use of Latest NVIDIA GPU Chipsets
- H.264 and H.265 leverage NVIDIA technologies to use GPU decoding and encoding of large files. Benchmarks between CPU and GPU encoding result is speed gains for complex encoding profiles of 6X or more.
- Accelerates and optimizes 4K video to drastically reduce propagation times of large media files.
AllDigital Brevity Enhances Workflow Tools
- Invite customers to secure downloads from email. Customer mail certificates improve delivery rates and provide delivery confirmation. No more critical file notifications arriving in client’s spam folder.
- No per user or per client licensing fees. Save money when delivering file libraries to large user bases.
- Publishes one file to dozens of locations quickly, easily, and cost effectively.
- Replaces the need to deliver video projects on DVD or hard-drive and enables the sending of files optimized for consumer and corporate video users on mobile, desktop and connected television platforms.
AllDigital Brevity Delivers Massive Scale
- Kubernetes orchestrated containers enables service clustering for high powered cloud queues.
- Designed for large service providers with millions of video uploads this system provides real-time status and queue optimization so important assets finish workflows faster.
- No per minute encoding fees and service queues that you can’t control. Just cluster and un-leash your audience. Two to hundreds of servers can join forces to finish your file inflows faster than real-time.
- Developer callbacks and notification systems keep all your publishing systems updated with file status from upload to delivery.
AllDigital Brevity Gets Even Faster
- Lossless compression options that use patented segmenting technologies to reduce data transmission without a performance tax on waiting for a multistep compression process. This results in the ability to send less data faster with-out affecting the quality video assets.
- Enhanced UI with support for naming macros and destination rules. Send entire libraries of video with watch folders, drag and drop interface or via API.
- Optimized protocol controls designed for video objects improves network utilization and delivery performance.
These enhanced features to Brevity will be available to customers in coming months. For a free trial accounts and expert advice on moving videos fast contact visit www.alldigital.com.
AllDigital engineers software and hardware solutions to accelerate and optimize the distribution of digital video. AllDigital is the developer of AllDigital Brevity, a software and hardware-based solution designed to move digital video files at high speeds, with patented technology to optimize the digital workflow by encoding digital video files during high-speed transmission. For more information about AllDigital (OTCBB:ADGL) visit www.alldigital.com.
Safe Harbor Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995
Certain statements herein are forward-looking statements and represent AllDigital’s current intentions in respect of future activities. Forward-looking statements can be identified by the use of the words “will,” “expect,” “seek,” “anticipate,” “believe,” “plan,” “estimate,” “expect,” and “intend,” statements that an event or result “may,” “will,” “can,” “should,” “could,” or “might” occur or be achieved, and other similar expressions. These statements, in addressing future events and conditions, involve inherent risks and uncertainties. Although the forward-looking statements contained in this release are based upon what management believes to be reasonable assumptions, AllDigital cannot assure readers that actual results will be consistent with these forward-looking statements. These factors should be considered carefully and readers should not place undue reliance on the forward-looking statements. The actual future results and performance of AllDigital and Brevity could differ from those statements. Factors that could cause or contribute to such differences include, but are not limited to, unexpected product implementation delays; adverse economic and market conditions; lack of capital necessary to fund new product development; the inability to achieve operational improvements; and other events, factors and risks previously and from time to time disclosed in AllDigital’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission including, specifically, those factors set forth in the “Risk Factors” section contained in AllDigital’s Form 10-K filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on April 20, 2015. AllDigital expressly disclaims any obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements found herein to reflect any changes in expectations or results or any change in events.
Contact: Email: email@example.com Phone: 949-250-0701 x 101
Source:AllDigital Holdings, Inc.