INDIANAPOLIS, Aug. 02, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Emarsys, the leading provider of cloud marketing software for B2C companies, announced that it has become a Demandware LINK Technology Partner with certified integration, joining a best-of-breed community committed to accelerating the adoption of innovative commerce technologies.
As a member of the Demandware LINK Partner ecosystem, Emarsys provides Demandware Commerce Cloud users with a seamless connection to the Emarsys B2C Marketing Cloud, providing a data science and execution platform enabling one-to-one personalization. With the Emarsys LINK cartridge, Demandware Commerce Cloud users can:
- Further engage customers: Execute automated marketing communications to keep customers coming back to your Demandware site.
- Utilize the Emarsys customer intelligence platform: Optimize automation, engagement and analysis of customer data.
- Execute social retargeting: Follow up email campaigns with a more personalized approach to CRM ads.
- Improve inventory management: Execute stock clearance campaigns using Emarsys customer intelligence platform’s product affinity reports. Export product catalogs into the Emarsys product recommendation engine.
- Provide VIP treatment: Identify your most valuable customers and target them with tailored incentives.
“We are happy to announce the certification of the Emarsys integration as part of the Demandware LINK partner program,” said Tom Griffin, senior vice president of corporate development at Demandware, a Salesforce company. “Cross-channel customer engagement is key for succeeding with today’s shopper, so we are excited to have Emarsys in the LINK partner network.”
“We are excited to provide Demandware users with the power of the Emarsys B2C Marketing Cloud,” said Xavier Bastien, Head of Global Partnerships and Alliances, Emarsys. “Our cartridge extends a data-driven approach to automated marketing, enabling Demandware users to drive a deeper level of customer engagement that helps increase retention and online revenue.”
Throughout 2016, Emarsys will announce additional integrations that further support the Demandware community and its users.
To get the latest Emarsys Demandware cartridge, email email@example.com.
Emarsys is a leading global provider of cloud marketing software for B2C companies, and the first B2C Marketing Cloud. The company provides actionable intelligence to enterprises targeting their customers, combining machine learning and data science with true personalization and multichannel delivery to reach customers most effectively, while maximizing engagement and results. With more than 500 employees in 16 global office locations, Emarsys serves more than 1,500 clients in 140 countries. Every month, Emarsys sends over seven billion messages — helping customers increase revenues and ROI. To learn more about Emarsys’ innovative solutions, click here.
Media Contact: Jennifer Handshew Emarsys +1 (917) 359-8838 firstname.lastname@example.org