FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., Aug. 04, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OmniComm Systems, Inc. (OmniComm) (OTCQX:OMCM), a global leading provider of clinical data management technology, today announced that a global top 15 pharmaceutical organization selected TrialOne to automate its entire Phase I and BA/ BE clinic. The expressed aims are to standardize processes, improve business intelligence, ensure compliance, and achieve overall business transformation within its early phase research.
TrialOne is a browser-based bedside data collection technology specifically designed to automate the workflows and processes within early phase research clinics.
TrialOne is the market leading eSource system for early phase research clinics that addresses the following needs of this pharmaceutical organization:
- Manage and optimize patient screening and recruitment
- Fully validated eSource from paper source records
- Implement data capture from subject bedside
- Automated data capture from medical monitoring equipment and devices
- Streamline staff training and support records
- Integration with laboratory information management systems (LIMS) for lab orders and lab results processing
TrialOne enables the automation of clinic data collection; standardizes recruiting; facilitates the collection of study data and sample tracking; reduces discrepancies inherent in paper-based applications; and ensures compliance.
“With this key additional TrialOne success, OmniComm continues to reinforce its position as the market leader in early phase clinic automation,” said Kuno van der Post, SVP of business development, OmniComm Systems. “The close interaction with our major pharmaceutical and clinical research organization (CRO) clients has driven our solution to the point that one of the key reasons we were selected was in no small part due to references from our installed user base.”
- eSource Easier than You Think - Whitepaper
- OmniComm Systems Achieves Major Milestone with Over 1,500 Active TrialOne Users Worldwide
- OmniComm Systems® TrialOne® Suite Selected by ICON for Phase I Clinic Automation
- OmniComm Systems® Signs Multi-Year Agreement with Top 5 Global CRO for TrialOne®
- Seoul National University Hospital Signs Five Year Agreement with OmniComm Systems® TrialOne® for Clinical Research Automation
About OmniComm Systems, Inc.
OmniComm Systems, Inc. is a leading strategic software solutions provider to the life sciences industry. OmniComm is dedicated to helping the world’s pharmaceutical, biotechnology, contract research organizations, diagnostic and device firms, and academic medical centers maximize the value of their clinical research investments. Through the use of innovative and progressive technologies these organizations drive efficiency in clinical development, better manage their risks, ensure regulatory compliance and manage their clinical operations performance. OmniComm provides comprehensive solutions for clinical research with an extensive global experience from over 4,800 clinical trials. For more information, visit www.omnicomm.com.
OmniComm, TrialMaster, TrialOne, and Promasys are registered trademarks of OmniComm Systems, Inc. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Contact Info Dennis Constantinou OmniComm Systems, Inc. +1.954.473.1254 firstname.lastname@example.org
Source:OmniComm Systems Inc.