Irondale, AL, Aug. 11, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
Want to learn to live a better life? Have a happier marriage? Better love and defend those who suffer? Learn more about a man whose philosophy has influenced both modern politics and some in the Church?
Then tune into the “EWTN Season Preview” to get a sneak peek at EWTN’s dynamic Fall Season, which begins Sept. 1. (“EWTN Season Preview” airs 6:30 a.m. ET, Aug. 14; 11 p.m. ET, Aug. 16; 5 p.m. ET, Aug. 17; 4:30 a.m. ET, Aug. 18; 10:30 AM ET, Aug. 19; and 1:30 p.m. ET, Aug. 20.)
In addition to new episodes of viewers’ favorite programs, EWTN’s new shows include:
- “Beloved:” Eight episodes showcasing married couples who share what they’ve learned about the meaning of marriage, the total gift of self, handling conflict, and much more. Hear from Teresa Tomeo Jason Evert, Dr. Pia de Solenni, Dr. Edward Sri, and others for a realistic view of what it really takes to blend two lives. (Airs 4:30 p.m. ET, Sundays and 3:30 a.m. ET, Mondays beginning Sept. Sept. 4.)
- “Decision Point:” Host Matthew Kelly’s newest offering is billed as a revolutionary new way to prepare youth for confirmation, but it is much more than that. It is a revolutionary way for youth – and the adults who love them – to learn to live a life that matters. (Airs 5:30 p.m. ET Thursdays and 3 a.m. ET, Saturdays beginning Sept. 1.) Says Kelly: “I have placed before you today God’s incredible vision for your life and the world’s empty vision for your life. Which do you choose? The best version of yourself or some second rate version…. Freedom or slavery."
- “Vulnerable: The Euthanasia Deception:” This chilling program exposes the three main deceptions of euthanasia and assisted suicide and shows what the ideology can do to a country over time. (One hour documentary premieres 10 p.m. ET, Nov. 30.)
- “A Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing:” This 60-minute docu-drama presents a Catholic perspective on the life and thought of 1960’s community organizer Saul Alinsky. Though not a Catholic, Alinsky’s famous work, “Rules for Radicals,” impacted the thinking and tactics of many in politics today as well as some in the Church, especially in the area of social justice. It’s compelling television you won’t want to miss! (Airs 10 p.m. ET, Sept. 21.)
- “Bishop Baron Presents:” EWTN partners with Word on Fire Productions to air Father Robert Barron’s best programs! (Airs 11 p.m. ET, Fridays.)
EWTN Global Catholic Network, in its 35th year, is the largest religious media network in the world. EWTN’s 11 TV channels are broadcast in multiple languages 24 hours a day, seven days a week to over 265 million television households in more than 145 countries and territories. EWTN services also include radio services transmitted through SIRIUS/XM, iHeart Radio, and over 500 domestic and international AM & FM radio affiliates; a worldwide shortwave radio service; the largest Catholic website in the U.S.; electronic and print news services, including “The National Catholic Register” newspaper, and two global wire services; as well as a publishing arm.
For Information, Please Contact: Michelle Johnson Director of Communications EWTN Global Catholic Network 5817 Old Leeds Road Irondale, Alabama 35210-2198 USA (205) 795-5769 – Office (205) 441-6248 ¬– Cell (205) 795-5781 – Fax email@example.com
Source: EWTN Global Catholic Network