NEW YORK, Aug. 16, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Skyfit, which provides on-demand audio fitness that combines the guidance of a trainer with the perfect playlist, is thrilled to announce that their digital subscription is now available at amazon.com. Now, Amazon customers can easily purchase and manage their Skyfit membership directly through Amazon.com.
“At Skyfit, we’re on a mission to make high quality fitness as seamless as possible,” says Skyfit founder & CEO, Ethan Agarwal. “As we like to say: ‘We meet people where they are’. We meet them where they’re most comfortable working out – whether that’s their local gym, their home, or while traveling, by providing on-demand audio fitness classes. And we meet them where they’re already spending their time – on their phone, on social media, and now – Amazon.com.”
Customers who subscribe to Skyfit using their Amazon account will receive the same membership benefits as current Skyfit users:
- Unlimited access to 100s of classes in outdoor running, treadmill, indoor cycling, elliptical, strength training, and yoga (with 200+ new classes each month)
- Full marathon, half marathon, and 5 & 10k training programs
- High intensity interval training (HIIT) to more effectively burn calories, build muscle, and lose weight
- Amazing playlists filled with the best music from licensed artists
- Customizable workouts for distance, duration, and intensity
- The ability to track your progress (calories burned, mileage, time) directly in-app
Amazon customers can get unlimited access to all Skyfit classes through three subscription plans: $9.99/month, $24.99/ 3 month, and $69.99/ 12 months.
Founded in 2015, Skyfit delivers on-demand audio fitness. That drive you feel to workout harder in a class or in a personal training session? Skyfit brings that experience straight to your earbuds by syncing the motivational guidance of a trainer with the perfect playlist, giving you a fresh way to workout that you’ll want to do again and again. From beginner 5k training to high intensity elliptical workouts and energizing yoga flows – access professionally guided workouts anytime, anywhere with Skyfit.
Contact Clara Artschwager, Head of Marketing & Communications firstname.lastname@example.org