San Francisco, Aug. 17, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The intelligent building automation technologies market is expected to reach USD 98.95 billion by 2024 according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The intelligent building automation technology is an interconnected network of hardware and software that monitors and controls the building facility environment. The building automation system aids in the seamless operation of Heating, Ventilating, and Air-Conditioning (HVAC), electricity, lighting and plumbing systems, as well as the security and life safety systems of a facility. The increasing awareness regarding the workplace safety and security, a shift toward green and smart buildings, and improving the comfort level of the occupants through enhanced safety and security are a few of the major factors that are expected to fuel the demand for the Intelligent Building Automation Technologies Market.
The Intelligent Building Automation Technologies Market is expected to grow rapidly owing to the numerous benefits that it provides, such as increased energy efficiency, greater occupant comfort and productivity, and increasing government initiatives. The growing trend of sustainability and energy conservation are expected to boost the adoption of the building automation technology in the market.
The use of IP-based communication and the convergence of Internet of Things (IoT) and automation technologies are opening new avenues for the development of building automation systems across the commercial, residential, and industrial segments over the forecast period. As the need for energy conservation and reduction in the overall operating costs is high in commercial infrastructures, this segment is expected to lead the demand for building automation. The increasing demand for automated HVAC and life safety in the healthcare and hospital infrastructures are driving the automated building systems market.
The increasing demand for security and life safety systems in the education, hospitality, and large commercial complexes is expected to further boost the adoption of the building automation technology in these infrastructures. Moreover, the need for energy cost saving and building code compliance would aid the growth of the building automation market.
Browse full research report with TOC on “Intelligent Building Automation Technologies Market Analysis By Product (Security Systems, Life Safety Systems, Facility Management Systems, and Building Energy Management System), Application (Residential, Commercial, and Industrial), And Segment Forecasts To 2024” at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/intelligent-building-automation-technologies-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The recent developments in the web-based communication and the emergence of open protocols for communication in the automation system network are helping the systems in terms of interoperability and establishing standards for the wireless and Ethernet-based communication. The resulting capabilities would help the vendors to better serve the needs of diverse system users.
- The Zero Net Energy (ZNE) building concepts are gaining traction around the world with a greater emphasis on energy saving. This creates numerous opportunities for the building automation systems market to grow in different verticals.
- Siemens Building Technologies Inc. (Switzerland), Schneider Electric (France), Honeywell International Inc. (U.S.), Johnson Control Inc. (U.S.), and United Technologies Corporation (U.S.) are some of the prominent vendors in the market. The other key vendors include ABB Limited (Switzerland), Azbil Corporation (Japan), Eaton Corporation (Ireland), General Electric (U.S.), and Ingersoll Rand Inc. (U.S.), among others.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
Grand View Research has segmented the Intelligent Building Automation Technologies Market has been segmented on the basis of product, application, and region:
Intelligent Building Automation Technologies Market Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2024)
- Security Systems
- Life Safety Systems
- Facility Management Systems
- Building Energy Management Systems
Intelligent Building Automation Technologies Market Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2024)
Intelligent Building Automation Technologies Market Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2024)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Source:Grand View Research