Pre-Eminent Summit Produced by CNBC and Institutional Investor
ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, N.J., August 17, 2016— CNBC, First in Business Worldwide, and Institutional Investor, will host the sixth annual Delivering Alpha conference on September 13th at The Pierre in New York City.
This elite investor conference brings together the biggest names in the hedge fund and investor communities, as well as influential political and economic leaders for a high-level discussion on the critical issues facing investors in today's global economy. The event features one-on-one interviews and panel discussions led by top journalists from CNBC and Institutional Investor.
Exclusive coverage of the Delivering Alpha conference will be featured on CNBC and CNBC.com.
Current speakers include:
- Jacob J. Lew, The 76th United States Secretary of the Treasury
- Mark Attanasio, Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Crescent Capital Group, Principal Owner of Milwaukee Brewers
- Mark Carhart, Chief Investment Officer and Co-Founder, Kepos Capital
- Jim Chanos, President and Founder, Kynikos Associates
- Ray Dalio, Founder, Bridgewater Associates
- Mary Erdoes, Chief Executive Officer, J.P. Morgan Asset Management
- Dawn Fitzpatrick, Global Head of Equities, Multi-Asset and O'Connor, UBS Asset Management
- David Ganek, Co-Founder and Principal, Level Global
- Carl Icahn, Chairman, Icahn Enterprises
- Bill Miller, Chairman and Chief Investment Officer, LMM
- Brian Pellegrino, Chief Investment Officer, UPS Group Trust
- Tony Ressler, Chairman, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Ares Management
- Steve Schwarzman, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Blackstone
- Paul Singer, Founder and President, Elliott Management
- Joseph Tsai, Executive Vice Chairman, Alibaba Group
- Boaz Weinstein, Founder and Chief Investment Officer, Saba Capital Management, LP
For more information and to purchase tickets go to: deliveringalpha.com.
A portion of the conference proceeds will benefit The Council for Economic Education (CEE), the nation's leading non-profit dedicated to increasing the economic and financial literacy of K-12 students.
With CNBC in the U.S., CNBC in Asia Pacific, CNBC in Europe, Middle East and Africa, CNBC World and CNBC HD, CNBC is the recognized world leader in business news and provides real-time financial market coverage and business information to approximately 386 million homes worldwide, including more than 100 million households in the United States and Canada. CNBC also provides daily business updates to 400 million households across China. The network's 15 live hours a day of business programming in North America (weekdays from 4:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. ET) is produced at CNBC's global headquarters in Englewood Cliffs, N.J., and includes reports from CNBC News bureaus worldwide. CNBC at night features a mix of new reality programming, CNBC's highly successful series produced exclusively for CNBC and a number of distinctive in-house documentaries.
CNBC also has a vast portfolio of digital products which deliver real-time financial market news and information across a variety of platforms including: CNBC.com; CNBC PRO, the premium, integrated desktop/mobile service that provides live access to CNBC programming, exclusive video content and global market data and analysis; a suite of CNBC mobile products including the CNBC Apps for iOS, Android and Windows devices; and additional products such as the CNBC App for the Apple Watch and Apple TV.
Members of the media can receive more information about CNBC and its programming on the NBCUniversal Media Village Web site at http://www.nbcumv.com/programming/cnbc.
For more information about NBCUniversal, please visit http://www.NBCUniversal.com.