Albany, NY, Aug. 22, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- "Solar Thermal Power in India, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2016 - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the solar thermal power market in India.
The report provides in depth analysis on global renewable power market and global solar thermal power market with forecasts up to 2030. The report analyzes the power market scenario in India (includes conventional thermal, nuclear, large hydro and renewable energy sources) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2030. The research details renewable power market outlook in the country (includes hydro, small hydro, biopower and solar thermal) and provides forecasts up to 2030. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2006 to 2030 in India solar thermal power market. A detailed coverage of renewable energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to solar thermal power is provided in the report. The research also provides company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
For more info, get a Sample PDF:http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=784623
The report analyses global renewable power market, global solar thermal power market, India power market, India renewable power market and India solar thermal power market. The scope of the research includes -
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- An overview on global renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends, generation trends and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources. The information is covered for the historical period 2006-2015 (unless specified) and forecast period 2015-2030.
- Renewable power sources include wind (both onshore and offshore), solar photovoltaic (PV), concentrated solar power (CSP), small hydro power (SHP), biomass, biogas and geothermal.
- Detailed overview of the global solar thermal power market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity split by major solar thermal power countries in 2015.
- Power market scenario in India and provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large solar thermal and renewable energy sources) with forecasts up to 2030.
- An overview on India renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends (2006-2030), generation trends(2006-2030) and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources in 2015.
- Detailed overview of India solar thermal power market with installed capacity and generation trends and major active and upcoming solar thermal projects.
View TOC (table of content), Figures and Tables of the Report:http://www.researchmoz.us/solar-thermal-power-in-india-market-outlook-to-2030-update-2016-capacity-generation-levelized-cost-of-energy-lcoe-investment-trends-regulations-and-company-profiles-report.html
Key questions answered in this report
- The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in India solar thermal power market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for solar thermal power market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects
- Biopower in India, Market Outlook to 2030:http://www.researchmoz.us/biopower-in-india-market-outlook-to-2030-update-2016-capacity-generation-levelized-cost-of-energy-lcoe-investment-trends-regulations-and-company-profiles-report.html
ResearchMoz is the world’s fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz’s service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
ResearchMoz Global Pvt. Ltd. State Tower, 90 State Street, Suite 700, Albany NY – 12207 United States Tel: +1-518-621-2074 USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948 Website: http://www.researchmoz.us
Source:Researchmoz Global Pvt Ltd