SAN FRANCISCO, Aug. 29, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
Anyone who wants to learn more about the basics of cloud computing, as well as more advanced cloud developers and programmers who want to hone their skills, can take advantage of new, entirely free content from Cloud Academy (www.cloudacademy.com), the leading provider of continuous training and certification for Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform.
Basics Course: What is Cloud Computing
For beginners, Cloud Academy has launched a new, totally free introductory course entitled “What is Cloud Computing.” It provides a comprehensive overview of the cloud computing landscape and is a place to start for those thinking about adding cloud programming to their skillset. It is intended for anyone who wants to learn about cloud computing, but may have little or no experience.
Course objectives include:
- A clear definition of what cloud computing is
- A comprehensive understanding of cloud computing
- An understanding of cloud computing benefits and key concepts
- An understanding on when and where to use it using the appropriate industry models.
Those interested simply sign up and then download the course to cover at their individual pace.
For more experienced developers, Cloud Academy announces two new free webinars covering Docker and Google Container Engine, and Amazon Web Services:
- Newly added to Cloud Academy’s video library is a webinar about how to create a containerized application with Docker and deploying it to Google Container Engine. It includes step-by-step instructions, complete with screen captures, and is designed for developers who are new to Docker or Container Engine but have knowledge of and experience with cloud development.
- On August 31, 2016, from 1:00-2:00 PM EDT, Cloud Academy will hold a live webinar called “AWS Lambda: Advanced Coding Session.” This will be a more advanced session related during which Alexa Skills (Amazon Echo), Kinesis, IoT, Cognito Sync, and CloudFormation will be covered. Simply sign up here.
About Cloud Academy
Cloud Academy is a provider-neutral education platform focused on continuous training and certification for Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform. Its courses are available to large and small businesses on a subscription basis. Educational material includes video, quizzes, hands-on labs, certificates and downloadable courses. Free trials and more information are available at https://cloudacademy.com/pricing/
Bill Baker, Baker Communications Group, LLC email@example.com
Source:Cloud Academy, Inc.