ARLINGTON, Va., Aug. 30, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Willis Towers Watson (NASDAQ:WLTW), a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company, today announced significant enhancements to Willis Towers Watson Talent Management Software primarily focused on the compensation planning features of the software.
The release also includes a number of improvements to the user experience, such as greater data management capabilities, and more flexible views, which addresses alleviating administrative burdens in the compensation planning process.
Specific upgrades include:
- Managers have enhanced capabilities to make compensation decisions and perform robust analytics while on- and offline.
- Administrators will benefit from simplified compensation guideline and lookup management.
- Administrators can set up, manage and publish multiple key performance indicators by import, which can now be accessed from the calibration grid.
- Users can opt into Google Analytics, which is now integrated into the software. By opting into this feature, administrators can now track user behavior to better understand where users spend most of their time in the software, allowing them to target messaging, or encourage or reinforce desired behaviors.
- Ongoing attention and improvement to the Willis Towers Watson Talent Management Software user experience includes enhancements in how users are presented with information and how they navigate in the system.
“We found that managers are spending too much time on administrative tasks during the compensation planning cycle,” said Jenn Kelly, Willis Towers Watson Talent Management Software product leader. “A primary goal of this release is to automate some of those tasks and make it easier for our clients to get data into and out of our software. These enhancements will be huge time-savers,” said Kelly.
This new release of Willis Towers Watson Talent Management Software is currently available for implementation.
About Willis Towers Watson
Willis Towers Watson (NASDAQ:WLTW) is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 39,000 employees in more than 120 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas — the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Media contact Ed Emerman: +1 609 275 5162 firstname.lastname@example.org
Source:Willis Towers Watson Public Limited Company