CloudCraze customers can deploy new purchasing scenarios faster than ever before through Lightning B2B Commerce, allowing them to more quickly engage with customers and generate revenue
Salesforce Lightning Bolt allows partners to create and distribute Salesforce Bolt solutions—containing industry-specific functionality and design that enable companies to jumpstart development of their communities
CHICAGO, Sept. 08, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CloudCraze Commerce on Salesforce today unveiled Lightning B2B Commerce, available on Salesforce Lightning Bolt, a new framework on the Salesforce Platform that empowers companies to find and deploy pre-built next-gen communities and portals for a wide variety of business and vertical industry needs.
CloudCraze customers can now rapidly configure and deploy multiple purchasing scenarios while leveraging the power and depth of CloudCraze’s enterprise-level, native commerce application. Sales reps, service employees, and customers in the field can now order, reorder, or collaborate on a complex set of services or spare parts directly on their smartphones in three clicks or less, providing all users with a modern, mobile, and streamlined customer experience.
CloudCraze Lightning B2B Commerce Key Features
Enables Efficient Ordering – Allows for orders containing a large variety of products to be placed in as little as three clicks, saving users significant time in the buying process.
Fully Responsive / Mobile-Friendly – Built to be fully functional and easy to use on any device, including tablets and smartphones.
Flexible / Re-purposeable – CloudCraze Lightning B2B Commerce can be used by external (community) users for self-service ordering as well as internal Salesforce users for Service Cloud and Sales Cloud scenarios that require ordering on behalf of a customer.
Comments on the News
- “Our customers enjoy the fast, connected and scalable commerce solution that CloudCraze has provided natively on Salesforce for years,” said Andrew Witherspoon, EVP, CloudCraze. “Now they have even more flexibility to quickly enhance their customer’s user experience with Lightning B2B Commerce.”
- “Companies need to be able to quickly create and deploy industry-specific experiences to collaborate and connect with their customers,” said Mike Micucci, GM and SVP, Salesforce Community Cloud. “By leveraging the power of Salesforce Lightning Bolt together with Lightning B2B Commerce from CloudCraze, companies now have an easy new way to quickly engage with customers and generate revenue in their Community.”
- Lightning B2B Commerce will be available within Community Cloud Lightning as of October and will be coming to the AppExchange in early 2017.
CloudCraze delivers robust B2B Commerce native on Salesforce. With the power of Salesforce and agility of the cloud, CloudCraze allows businesses to generate online revenue fast and easily scale for growth. It delivers seamless interactions across commerce, sales, marketing and service channels for a 360-degree view of data that’s 100% connected to the customer. The powerful CloudCraze platform with its trusted Salesforce infrastructure and core capabilities provides infinite flexibility to extend functionality, add products and channels, and conduct billions of dollars in transactions anywhere. CloudCraze powers eCommerce for Coca-Cola, Avid, AB InBev, Barry-Callebaut, Ecolab, GE, L’Oreal, Kellogg’s, WABCO and more.
CloudCraze was one of 8 firms recognized in The Forrester Wave™: B2B Commerce Suites, Q2 2015 and as a Visionary in the March 2016 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Digital Commerce. CloudCraze is a Platinum Salesforce ISV Partner.
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange is the world’s leading enterprise apps marketplace that empowers companies to sell, service, market and engage in entirely new ways. With 3,000 partner apps and more than 3.8 million customer installs, it is the most comprehensive source of cloud, mobile, social, IoT and data science technologies for businesses.
About Salesforce Lightning Bolt
Salesforce Lightning Bolt leverages the power of the Salesforce platform and the extensive Salesforce partner ecosystem to deliver best-in-class Salesforce Bolt solutions. By leveraging the deep industry knowledge of the Salesforce partner ecosystem, each Salesforce Bolt solution is pre-built and curated for a specific industry and business process.
- Like Salesforce on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow Salesforce on Twitter: https://twitter.com/salesforce
- Become a fan of CloudCraze: https://www.facebook.com/CloudCraze/
- Follow CloudCraze on Twitter: https://twitter.com/cloudcraze
Salesforce, Community Cloud, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
Media Contact: Sarah Traxler CloudCraze 866.217.3210 firstname.lastname@example.org