SALT LAKE CITY, Sept. 08, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ZAGG Inc. (Nasdaq:ZAGG), a global leader in accessories and technologies that empower mobile lifestyles, today announced a full range of accessories for the Apple® iPhone® 7, iPhone 7 Plus and the Apple Watch™ Series 2.
Photos accompanying this announcement are available at
InvisibleShield, the No. 1 selling1 industry standard for screen protection, today announced a full range of screen protectors designed specifically to keep the iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus and the Apple Watch Series 2 screens looking brand new throughout the life of the device. InvisibleShield will make its full product portfolio available for the new Apple devices, including the recently announced:
- InvisibleShield Sapphire Defense™ ($49.99) - a proprietary, new-to-the-world hybrid glass screen protector. Infused with sapphire, Sapphire Defense combines unparalleled impact, smudge and scratch resistance with a smooth tactile feel, HD clarity and a self-healing surface to create a screen protector that offers 7X more impact protection than an unprotected screen.
- InvisibleShield Glass+™ ($39.99) – an extremely durable tempered glass screen protector with advanced impact protection, scratch resistance and reinforced edges. Glass+ features Ion Matrix technology which strengthens, polishes and eliminates imperfections in glass, making it 2X more impact resistant than an unprotected screen.
- InvisibleShield Glass Luxe™ for the Apple Watch Series 2 ($39.99) – provides edge-to-edge protection from impacts, scratches and smudges via a durable glass with a tough, polycarbonate border. Designed for both 38mm and 42mm Apple Watch Series 2 models, Glass Luxe delivers an ultra-smooth feel, remarkable touch sensitivity and keeps your watch looking pristine at all times.
The new IFROGZ wireless earbuds lineup combines outstanding sound with a more lightweight, comfortable listening experience by alleviating bulky earbuds and heavy control modules. The lineup moves this technology to an innovative new wireless controller that magnetically clips to your shirt. Phone call and music controls remain easily within reach while you seamlessly connect to your devices, and the magnetic storage clip is perfect for cable management when the earbuds are not in use.
According to The NPD Group’s Retail Tracking Service, Bluetooth headphone revenue overtook non-Bluetooth for the first time in June, accounting for 54 percent2 of U.S. headphone dollar sales.
With 67 percent of all Bluetooth headphones priced above $503, according to The NPD Group, the new IFROGZ wireless earbuds are attractively priced under $40 to deliver outstanding Bluetooth audio to the masses. The lineup includes the following:
- Plugz Wireless ($29.99 SRP) – the wired Plugz earbud line has been one of the top selling headphones in the U.S. for the past several years. This everyday solution, now in Bluetooth format, features 9mm drivers that deliver stunning sound for music and calls at any volume.
- Charisma Wireless ($29.99 SRP) – With women representing half of all Bluetooth device sales, the female-inspired Charisma earbuds are designed by women, for women, and feature an ergonomic, stylish design with 6mm drivers for a more custom female fit.
- Summit Wireless ($34.99 SRP) – Summit Wireless earbuds have been designed for those with an active lifestyle and feature 8mm drivers with soft, secure-fit wings that nestle in the curve of your ears to keep these earbuds securely in place.
- Impulse Wireless ($39.99 SRP) – featuring Reflective Acoustics™, the Impulse Wireless earbuds include premium 11mm drivers that reflect sound off an internal chamber to deliver sound with a rich, dynamic range resulting in an outstanding listening experience.
“We are extremely passionate about enabling a truly mobile lifestyle in an increasingly mobile world,” said Brian Stech, president of ZAGG. “The Apple iPhone 7 and Apple Watch Series 2 continue to push the limits of form and function, and we are excited for the world to see how our new InvisibleShield and IFROGZ products protect and enhance our customer’s experiences with them.”
All InvisibleShield and IFROGZ products for the new iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus are available today for pre-order on ZAGG.com. The InvisibleShield Glass Luxe for Apple Watch Series 2 will be available for pre-order on September 12. As always, InvisibleShield backs its screen protectors with an industry-leading limited lifetime warranty and will replace any product if it ever gets worn or damaged for the life of the device – no questions asked. For more information, visit www.ZAGG.com.
Apple iPhone and Apple Watch Series 2 are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the US and other countries.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
1 Source: The NPD Group, Retail Tracking Service, U.S., Cell Phone Screen Protection, January 2014-March 2016, units and dollars sold
2 Source: The NPD Group, Retail Tracking Service, U.S., June 2016, Stereo Headphones, Dollar Sales
3 Source: The NPD Group, Retail Tracking Service, U.S., July 2015- June 2016, Stereo Headphones, Bluetooth Capable, Units
About ZAGG Inc.:
ZAGG is a global leader in accessories and technologies that empower mobile lifestyles. The Company has an award-winning product portfolio that includes screen protection, mobile keyboards, power management solutions, social tech, and personal audio sold under the ZAGG®, mophie®, InvisibleShield®, and IFROGZ® brands. ZAGG has operations in the United States, Ireland, and China. ZAGG products are available worldwide, and can be found at leading retailers including Best Buy, Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, Walmart, Vodafone, and EE. For more information, please visit the company’s websites at www.ZAGG.com and www.mophie.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
The Brand Amp