SEATTLE, Sept. 12, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Porch.com (http://porch.com), a home services platform that connects homeowners to quality home improvement professionals, today announced it is extending the Porch Retail Solution to Rejuvenation, a member of the Williams-Sonoma, Inc. portfolio of brands. The Portland-based home goods manufacturer and retailer of classic American lighting and house parts will now offer Porch installation and assembly services to their customers online, through customer care centers and in retail stores in Seattle, WA, Portland, OR, Atlanta, GA, Berkeley, Palo Alto, Los Angeles, CA, and in Chicago, IL opening in November.
By combining products and services together, Rejuvenation is simplifying the purchase process, increasing conversion by reducing installation anxiety, and delivering a complete solution for its customers to get their projects done.
“At Rejuvenation, our mission is to add real value to homes by offering products inspired by history, designed for today, and made to last for years to come,” said Alex Bellos, Vice President and General Manager of Rejuvenation. “Now, in partnership with Porch, we are able to further enhance our customers’ projects and take our shopping experience to the next level by delivering quality home installation and assembly services for those shopping in-store, online or through our catalog.”
“Porch and Rejuvenation share the same vision for putting the customer first and enhancing customers’ lives by making home improvement delightful,” said Matt Ehrlichman, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of Porch.com. “We are excited to expand the Porch Retail Solution to our partnership with Rejuvenation. In weeks, Rejuvenation was able to fully implement our unique retail solution bringing high quality services to their customers online, in-store, and through customer care centers. Together, we’ll make sure their customers complete their projects as easily as possible.”
How the Porch Retail Solution will work with Rejuvenation:
- Integrated Project Purchase: By simply adding Porch “Home Services” to the Rejuvenation cart online, or requesting services in-store or through customer care centers, customers will be connected to the right home professional.
- Trusted Pros: Porch has focused on building a high quality professional network that consistently delivers good experiences for homeowners, with many of these professionals going through extra vetting in order to be Guaranteed by Porch. Homeowners are able to review and choose the professional to use for their project, whether it’s a small installation or large room overhaul.
- Upfront Prices: Porch has arranged a project estimate based on average market rates. The Porch professional will confirm the final price before the project begins and the customer will only pay the professional when the job is completed to the customer’s satisfaction.
Rejuvenation is implementing the Porch Retail Solution nationally starting in 28 markets today:
- Seattle-Tacoma-Bellevue, WA
- Chicago-Naperville-Elgin, IL-IN-WI
- Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington, TX
- Charlotte-Concord-Gastonia, NC-SC Metro Area
- Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Roswell, GA Metro Area
- Phoenix-Mesa-Scottsdale, AZ Metro Area
- Denver-Aurora-Lakewood, CO Metro Area
- Philadelphia-Camden-Wilmington, PA-NJ-DE-MD
- Riverside-San Bernardino-Ontario, CA Metro Area
- San Antonio-New Braunfels, TX Metro Area
- Miami-Fort Lauderdale-West Palm Beach, FL Metro Area
- Austin-Round Rock, TX Metro Area
- San Francisco-Oakland-Hayward, CA Metro Area
- San Diego-Carlsbad, CA Metro Area
- Orlando-Kissimmee-Sanford, FL Metro Area
- Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, FL Metro Area
- Los Angeles-Long Beach-Anaheim, CA Metro Area
- Raleigh, NC Metro Area
- Houston-The Woodlands-Sugar Land, TX Metro Area
- New York-Newark-Jersey City, NY-NJ-PA Metro Area
- Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, MN-WI Metro Area
- St. Louis, MO-IL Metro Area
- Baltimore-Columbia-Towson, MD Metro Area
- Boston-Cambridge-Newton, MA-NH Metro Area
- Washington-Arlington-Alexandria, DC-VA-MD-WV Metro Area
- Charleston, WV
- Columbus, OH
- Detroit-Warren-Dearborn, MI
About Rejuvenation Inc.
Founded in Portland, OR, in 1977, Rejuvenation serves as a general store of functional and beautiful goods for home improvement projects that add real value to homes and buildings. From classic American-crafted lighting and timeless hardware to useful house parts and home goods, Rejuvenation’s high-quality products are inspired by history, designed for modern consumers and made to last. A member of the Williams-Sonoma Inc. portfolio of brands, Rejuvenation offers in-home design consultations and sells its products by catalog, at retail stores in Portland, Seattle, Los Angeles, Berkeley, Palo Alto, Atlanta, and Chicago (opening November 2016) and via the company’s website, www.rejuvenation.com.
About Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is a specialty retailer of high-quality products for the home. These products, representing eight distinct merchandise strategies – Williams-Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids, West Elm, PBteen, Williams-Sonoma Home, Rejuvenation, and Mark and Graham – are marketed through e-commerce websites, direct mail catalogs and 626 stores. Williams-Sonoma, Inc. currently operates in the United States, Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom, offers international shipping to customers worldwide, and has unaffiliated franchisees that operate stores in the Middle East and the Philippines and stores and e-commerce websites in Mexico.
Seattle-based Porch.com is a home services platform that helps homeowners maintain their home and get projects done by connecting them with quality home improvement professionals. Porch is available nationwide online and serves as the exclusive in-store resource in over 1,720 Lowe’s stores across the U.S. For more information about Porch, visit https://porch.com.
Contact: Jessica Piha Director of Communications firstname.lastname@example.org 206-422-0712