SAN DIEGO, Calif., and LONDON, United Kingdom, Sept. 15, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mitek (NASDAQ:MITK) (www.miteksystems.com), a global leader in mobile capture and identity verification software solutions, today announced the availability of a new Mobile Multi-Check Capture Software Developer’s Kit (SDK) for Commercial Mobile Deposit Capture™. Built on the proven Mitek MiSnap™ document capture technology, and leveraging the existing investment in Mobile Deposit®, this new SDK is designed to help banks and app developer partners easily deploy mobile banking apps for businesses faster than ever.
“Our new SDK is a self-contained set of screens, workflows, and APIs that comprise a complete multi-check capture experience allowing developers to quickly deploy their commercial mobile banking app offerings,” said Michael Diamond, general manager, payments solutions, Mitek. “Previously, our partners and banks were on their own to develop the app-level functionality around our core MiSnap multi-check capture engine. With this SDK, we’ve done the heavy lifting for them.”
Key features of the SDK available for both iOS and Android include:
- A highly optimized workflow and user experience based upon Mitek MiSnap – Touch free capture allows for fully automated batch capture and decreases the number of items that require correction
- A fully brandable user experience – Every element from colors, layouts, text, fonts and more, can be customized to match the financial institution’s existing brand
- Inline duplicate detection and deposit limits enforcement – Users receive real-time feedback to help prevent errors and enforce policies
- Support for Harland Clarke Photo Safe Deposit™ checks
- Batch checks become single deposits – Checks submitted in a batch are processed as a single deposit to expedite payments for improved cash flow
- An easy API interface – APIs easily allow developers to interface the app-level functionality to either Mitek’s Commercial Mobile Deposit Capture batching server, or to any existing item processing back-end
Mitek is demonstrating the new SDK for its developer partners and attending banks at the RDC Summit 2016 Conference, being held in Orlando, FL September 14 -16, 2016. For more information, please visit the Mitek booth at the event, call Mitek sales at 858.309.1704 or email email@example.com.
Mitek (NASDAQ:MITK) is a global leader in mobile capture and identity verification software solutions. Mitek’s ID document verification allows an enterprise to verify a user’s identity during a mobile transaction, enabling financial institutions, payments companies and other businesses operating in highly regulated markets to transact business safely while increasing revenue from the mobile channel. Mitek also reduces the friction in the mobile users’ experience with advanced data prefill. These innovative mobile solutions are embedded into the apps of more than 5,200 organizations and used by more than 70 million consumers for mobile check deposit, new account opening, insurance quoting, and more. For more information, visit www.miteksystems.com. (MITK-F)
Follow Mitek on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/mitek-systems-inc-
Follow Mitek on Twitter: @miteksystems
Connect with Mitek on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MitekSystems
See Mitek on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/miteksystems
Read Mitek’s latest blog post: http://www.miteksystems.com/blog
Mitek Contact: Ann Reichert Senior Director of Marketing firstname.lastname@example.org Katherine Verducci MIX Public Relations email@example.com Mitek Investor Contacts: Todd Kehrli or Jim Byers MKR Group, Inc. firstname.lastname@example.org
Source:Mitek Systems, Inc.