BLYTHEWOOD, S.C., Sept. 15, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Spirax Sarco, the leader in products and services for steam system management, announces the release of the September 2016 issue of SteamNews Magazine. It is packed with exciting educational information and advice on how to evaluate your own steam system and find ways to reduce energy consumption.
Highlights of this SteamNews issue includes:
• The Chemical Industry explained – Gain an explanation of what industries make up the Chemical market and insight into influencing factors such as market and consumer trends that affect the industry's health outlook.
• Petrochemical steam heated storage tanks – Learn how selecting the appropriate products with the right sizing and installation will continuously provide excellent results for storage tank heating applications.
• Producing ethanol in the Midwest – See how eliminating waterhammer and ineffective condensate removal issues reduces maintenance and cost.
• What is the meaning of the word Biofuels? – Gain an understanding of the term "Biofuel" as well as the advantages and disadvantages.
• The science behind steam assisted flares – Read this article to learn what steam assisted flares are, how to control them, and the solutions.
• Team effort eliminates thousands of dollars in energy loss for chemical plant – Find out how this plant achieved energy savings and steam system optimization improvements with the help of Spirax Sarco.
Additional content is also available including industry editorial, training opportunities, product innovations, energy saving tips, maintenance tips and much more to help improve plant production, sustainability and energy efficiency. To download the September 2016 issue of SteamNews go to: http://bit.ly/1L5zDiK.
SteamNews is a digital magazine published quarterly for plant managers, facility and operation professionals and engineers in the manufacturing industry. The goal of this publication is to provide readers with the expertise and solutions to make informed decisions as they relate to the needs of their steam system facility.
About Spirax Sarco, Inc.
For engineers around the world Spirax Sarco is synonymous with excellence in steam system management. We offer the industry's most extensive range of products and services, coupled with expertise based on over a century of practical application across a variety of industries. In short we create the solutions that set the benchmark for steam-using organizations worldwide, working alongside them to improve productivity, save energy and reduce waste.
Our commitment to customers is supported by over 1,100 dedicated engineers, a direct sales force in 55 countries worldwide, through which we serve customers in around 100 countries and complemented by substantial investment in state-of-the-art locally based manufacturing. Our aim is to help customers build sustainable and profitable business, using their country and industry insight to tailor solutions precisely to their needs. Further information can be found at www.spiraxsarco.com/global/us.
A photo accompanying this release is available at: http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=41412
CONTACT: Press and Media contact: Tracy Bertone Spirax Sarco Inc. Tele: (803) 714-2036 Fax: (803) 714-2222 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Source:Spirax Sarco USA