- Registration is now open for Key Financial’s educational seminar, September 28th, 2016 at 6:30 PM at the Desmond Hotel in Malvern, PA.
- Former FBI agent Jeff Lanza will be presenting “Hoodlums to Hackers: How Criminals Get Your Information and What You Can Do to Stop Them”
WEST CHESTER, Pa., Sept. 21, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- On September 28th at 6:30 pm, Key Financial Inc. will host a public seminar at the Desmond Hotel in Malvern, Pennsylvania. The West Chester based financial planning firm has hired former FBI investigator Jeff Lanza to present Hoodlums to Hackers: How Criminals Get Your Information and What You Can Do to Stop Them.
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/4b3fd693-ef3c-4048-a309-f0b6df2df1cc
“The bottom line is that most people don’t realize just how dangerous having your information on the internet can be,” says CEO Patti Brennan. “Our goal is to help inform audiences about the dangers of internet fraud in hopes that they can avoid becoming victims down the line.”
Pulling from over twenty years of experience as FBI’s Chief of Internal Security, Lanza presents audiences with real life cases that will both inform and entertain attendees. Following the presentation, audience members will be able to implement specific strategies that will prevent identity theft on an individual and professional level.
Key points covered in the presentation include:
- Identity theft prevention; Document security;
- Social networking fraud; Facebook and LinkedIn security;
- Hackers and computer crime; Account takeovers; E-mail hijacking
- Emerging frauds and scams; Trojan horses and malware; Craigslist scams;
- Social engineering and spoofing; Latest phishing techniques
A sneak peak of the Hoodlums to Hackers presentation can be found on our website at www.keyfinancialinc.com.
Reservations can be made by calling 610.429.9050 or email Bernadette@keyfinancialinc.com. Seating is limited.
About Patti Brennan:
A graduate of Georgetown University, Patti is a Certified Financial Planner with almost 30 years of experience providing financial advice in West Chester, PA. In addition to being President and CEO of Key Financial, Inc. she also serves on the National Advisory Board, is a Board Member of the YMCA of Greater Brandywine and Cuddle My Kids. She formerly served on the Boards of the Chester County Economic Development Council, SEEDCO and Penn Medicine Chester County Hospital.
Source:Key Financial, Inc.