RANCHO CORDOVA, Calif., Sept. 27, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cesca Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ:KOOL), an autologous cell-based regenerative medicine company, today announced that Dalip Sethi, Ph.D., Director of Clinical Research, will be presenting at the 2016 International Society for Cellular Therapy (ISCT) North America Regional Meeting, to be held from September 30 to October 2, 2016 at the Peabody Hotel in Memphis, Tennessee. The company will also be exhibiting at the meeting in Booth 215.
“We are very pleased to present and exhibit at the ISCT regional meeting, which brings together many of the world’s leading scientists, clinicians and regulatory experts in cell therapy,” stated Dalip Sethi, Ph.D., Director of Clinical Research at Cesca Therapeutics. “It is always an exciting experience to share our recent research and advances in our technology with other experts in the field and to develop new collaborative relationships with innovative organizations.”
Details for the Company presentation are as follows:
|Location:||Peabody Hotel in Memphis, Tennessee|
|Date:||Friday, September 30, 2016|
|Time:||7:30 - 8:30 AM|
The ISCT is a global society of clinicians, regulators, technologists, and industry partners with a shared vision to translate cellular therapy into safe and effective therapies that improve patients’ lives. ISCT members gain access to an influential global community of peers, experts, and organizations invested in cell therapy. ISCT offers a unique collaboration between academia, regulatory bodies, and industry partners in cell therapy translation.
Detailed program at ISCT North America 2016
About Cesca Therapeutics Inc.
Cesca Therapeutics Inc. (www.cescatherapeutics.com) is engaged in the research, development, and commercialization of cellular therapies and delivery systems for use in regenerative medicine. The Company is a leader in the development and manufacture of automated blood and bone marrow processing systems that enable the separation, processing and preservation of cell and tissue therapeutics. These include:
- The SurgWerks™ System (in development) - a proprietary system comprised of the SurgWerks Processing Platform, including devices and analytics, and indication-specific SurgWerks Procedure Kits for use in regenerative stem cell therapy at the point-of-care for vascular and orthopedic diseases.
- The CellWerks™ System (in development) - a proprietary cell processing system with associated analytics for intra-laboratory preparation of adult stem cells from bone marrow or blood.
- The AutoXpress® System (AXP®) - a proprietary automated device and companion sterile disposable for concentrating hematopoietic stem cells from cord blood.
- The MarrowXpress™ System (MXP™) - a derivative product of the AXP and its accompanying sterile disposable for the isolation and concentration of hematopoietic stem cells from bone marrow.
- The BioArchive® System - an automated cryogenic device used by cord blood banks for the cryopreservation and storage of cord blood stem cell concentrate for future use.
- Manual bag sets for use in the processing and cryogenic storage of cord blood.
Forward-Looking Statements and Safe Harbor Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995
This press release includes statements of future expectations and other forward-looking statements within the meaning of the “safe harbor” provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements are based on management’s current views and assumptions, speak only as of the date hereof and are subject to change. Forward-looking statements can often be identified by words such as “may,” “could,” “potential,” “continue,” and similar expressions and include, but are not limited to, statements regarding research and product commercialization. These forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future results and are subject to known and unknown risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results, performance or events to differ materially and adversely from those expressed or implied in such statements. A more complete description of risks that could cause actual events to differ from the outcomes predicted by these forward-looking statements is set forth under the caption "Risk Factors" in our Annual Report on Form 10-K, in our Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q, and in other reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission from time to time, and you should consider each of those factors when evaluating the forward-looking statements. We undertake no obligation to revise or update publicly any forward-looking statements for any reason, except as required by law.
Source:Cesca Therapeutics Inc.