AUSTIN, Texas, Sept. 28, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DoubleHorn Inc., a leading cloud services broker, announced today that it has been ranked among the world's top 50 Cloud Services Provider (CSPs) according to Penton's sixth-annual Talkin' Cloud 100 Report. The TC 100 list recognizes the top cloud companies from around the world, taking into account annual revenue growth, customer satisfaction, and feedback from Penton's Technology Channel editors. The full report is available for free at www.talkincloud.com/tc100.
In addition to honoring DoubleHorn, this year's Talkin' Cloud 100 report profiles:
- Cloud Services Provider (CSPs): Companies that build and provide software, platform and infrastructure cloud services to partners and customers
- Cloud Services Brokerages (CSBs): Offer guided consulting on cloud products as well as resell and integrate cloud services
- Managed Service Providers (MSPs): Install, configure, monitor and/or manage customers on premises or cloud-based information systems
- Value Added Resellers (VARs): Offer consulting, deployment, integration and management of cloud services
- Cloud Services Aggregators (CSAs): Offer a portal through which VARs and MSPs can source multiple third-party cloud services for customers
"Our repeated recognition on this list solidifies DoubleHorn's status as a key innovator in the Cloud Services Brokerage market," said Tab Schadt, CEO of DoubleHorn. "We'll continue to advocate for organizations who demand better prices, better coverage, and Better Clouds."
“I would like to congratulate DoubleHorn for its recognition as a Talkin' Cloud 100 honoree, for the second year in a row," said Nicole Henderson, Editor in Chief, Talkin' Cloud. “The Talkin’ Cloud 100 companies continue to demonstrate flexibility and agility that sets them apart."
About DoubleHorn & Penton:
Austin, Texas-based DoubleHorn is a leading Cloud Services Brokerage founded in 2005. They are dedicated to one enduring idea: Improving the world-changing power of clouds. Learn more at www.doublehorn.com. For additional information on Penton and its businesses, visit www.penton.com.