OLATHE, Kan., Sept. 29, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Accountable Health Solutions (subsidiary of Hooper Holmes, Inc. (NYSE MKT:HH)), a national leader in corporate wellness and health screenings is pleased to announce a new wave of portal and wellness programming innovation, building upon its Wellness Portal technology platform, which was the recipient of a Digital Health award in the fall of 2015.
Accountable Health’s Wellness Portal, configured for each client, has been refreshed with upgraded wellness programming and activities, more intuitive widgets and a stronger, more personalized member experience. New functionality and programming are focused on ease of use, personalization, behavior change and reducing overall health risks. New features include:
- Home page Activity Widget that tells members where they are in their journey and what to do next, sorted by priority.
- Participants are assigned a Personal Health Track based on their specific health risks. Each Track consists of a series of sequential activities and challenges to be completed over a period of time, designed to drive behavior change.
- New, dynamic Year Round Wellbeing Program delivers twelve months of impactful content, personal challenges, recipes and more. The program draws from an array of evidence-based behavior change models and includes both cognitive and behavioral processes for long-term, lasting impact.
- Monthly health themes that cover key health risks such as heart health, metabolic syndrome, and diabetes—aligned with National Health Observances. Content and activities are designed to build awareness and intrinsic motivation, and provide immediate actionable steps a member can take to impact their health.
- Monthly tips and information on the core areas of wellbeing: nutrition, physical activity, reducing stress and managing money. Keeping members engaged year round will help foster a culture of personal and organizational health and build camaraderie.
- Expanded market-leading plan and incentive management platform supports complex rules and algorithms that allow clients to track and reward individuals who are participating in highly custom wellness programs. Members are rewarded either through more traditional incentives or via the Accountable Health Rewards Mall.
- Targeted messaging capabilities offer even broader, more personalized options and alerts to remind members to complete program requirements.
In addition to these new upgrades, the Wellness Portal will continue to offer highly flexible, made-to-order configuration, messaging and incentive management capabilities, and sophisticated outcomes-based program tools, all of which differentiate Accountable Health Solutions in the market.
The Company has also enhanced turnkey communications and engagement services to allow for more frequent and targeted messaging, including monthly outbound engagement emails, professionally-designed program flyers and posters, social content and more.
“Our solutions deliver a more meaningful, holistic wellbeing offering that pushes messaging and activities to the employees, integrating wellness and wellbeing with the corporate culture, a major factor in the success of the program,” said Henry Dubois, President and CEO of Hooper Holmes and Accountable Health Solutions. “We will continue to innovate and design solutions that align with our clients’ needs and common goals of improving healthy behaviors, outcomes and overall health and wellbeing. Our programs empower members to learn, change behaviors and improve their own health.”
For additional information or to submit a request for a proposal (full wellness and/or biometric-screening only), please contact us.
About Hooper Holmes
Hooper Holmes mobilizes a national network of health professionals to provide on-site health screenings, laboratory testing, risk assessment and sample collection services to wellness and disease management companies, employers and brokers, government organizations and academic institutions nationwide. Under the Accountable Health Solutions brand, the Company combines smart technology, healthcare and behavior change expertise to offer comprehensive health and wellness programs that improve health, increase efficiencies and reduce healthcare delivery costs.
For further information: Hooper Holmes, Inc. Henry E. Dubois President and CEO (913) 764-1045 Investors: Andrew Berger S.M. Berger & Company (216) 464-6400
Source:Hooper Holmes, Inc.