MINNEAPOLIS, Sept. 30, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Tile Shop (NASDAQ:TTS), a specialty retailer of premium manufactured and natural stone tiles, and setting and maintenance materials, announced today that it has expanded its presence in the Twin Cities, opening a new retail showroom at 8032 Wedgewood Lane North in the Maple Grove Crossing shopping center. The new retail showroom is The Tile Shop’s sixth location in the Twin Cities, showcasing inspirational styled living spaces defined by a diverse collection of more than 4,000 ceramic, porcelain, glass and natural stone tile products in unlimited color palettes and textures.
The 15,500 square-foot retail showroom features an on-site design and education center available to all customers, including a new digital Design Studio tool that lets them personalize and visualize how a tile project will look upon completion by selecting tile, trim, grout and other accessories, including lighting.
“We’re excited to expand our presence in Maple Grove. We already see many Maple Grove customers in our other Twin Cities locations, and we look forward to more closely serving this community, and sharing our product selection, shopping experience and superior service,” said Lynda Stout, Senior Vice President of Retail for The Tile Shop. “The Twin Cities real estate market continues to be on the rise, which means sellers, buyers and their trade pros are increasingly taking on projects that include replacing or refreshing floor and wall surfaces to better reflect their style. We cater to many style preferences through our collections of amazing colors, shapes, patterns and textures. The importance of a customer’s home and our passion motivates us to be a great tile product and design partner, no matter how small or large the project,” said Stout.
Helping Customers Create A Look of Distinction
When customers enter The Tile Shop in Maple Grove, they will find everything they need to complete a home tile project, from expert store associate guidance through design and installation advice and tools to high quality, readily available tile and installation and setting materials. Customers can find products including:
- High quality tiles in a variety of styles, color palettes, designs and materials, including marble, travertine, ceramic, glass, granite, metal, porcelain, faux wood, onyx, quartzite, sandstone, limestone and more
- Shapes and patterns including subway, mosaic, arabesque, square, rectangle, circle and many textured options, as well as associated finishing pieces
- Wide assortment of pencils, chair rails, listellos, decorative mosaics, sink basins, corner shelves, soap dishes, towel bars, thresholds, shower curbs, switchplates, and base and skirting pieces to create a custom look for every space
- Floor tile installation tools and setting materials, including Superior Adhesives and Chemicals™, sealants, caulks, grout, adhesives, floats, substrates, tile cutting tools and more, some of which are available only at The Tile Shop
- Free installation guides and design inspiration, including the newest collections
Design Inspiration and Free Design Services
The Tile Shop features fully decorated, room-size displays — kitchens, baths, and other spaces within a home, and premium lighting and plumbing fixtures that allow customers to see how The Tile Shop tile and stone will look like installed in their home.
Customers are encouraged to imagine the endless possibilities they can create in their space. They can get single ideas from retail showroom vignettes or re-create an exact replica of a vignette in their own home using all of the tile products they see.
The Tile Shop also provides free design services. We simplify tile shopping with the help of expert associates who can identify customer project needs, provide the best product recommendations, offer sound project planning, design and tile arrangement suggestions and installation guidance, making it as easy as possible to purchase exactly what’s needed to re-imagine and transform a space.
The Tile Shop Difference
In addition to providing a broad selection of high quality tile products, free design services and excellent customer service, The Tile Shop in Maple Grove offers customers the following benefits:
- Purchasing Made Easy. Option to purchase products in-store, online or via phone.
- Complete Delivery Options. Free delivery options available to any of The Tile Shop’s retail locations or to customers’ homes with a qualifying purchase. Job site delivery program also available online and in-store. Store associates can accommodate individual needs.
- Easy Return Policy. No restocking fees and six months to return unused tile.
- Samples. Samples of all tiles are available in store and online.
- Financing Options. Financing is available to consumers and Pros. More details are available at www.tileshop.com and in-store.
- Pro Grade installation materials and tools. Pro Grade installation products give customers the performance their tile job demands.
- Warranty. 25-year warranty on adhesives in the Superior Adhesives and Chemicals™ line of installation materials.
- Convenient Store Hours. Open seven days a week, The Tile Shop’s Maple Grove retail showroom hours are Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., and Sunday 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Free Do-It-Yourself Workshops. Free in-store educational “How To Tile” workshops provide tiling tips and added confidence to any project. Workshops are open to the public every Saturday at 9:30 a.m.
Pro Network Benefits
In addition to the above benefits, Pros receive exclusive services to help deliver the highest quality job to their clients when they join The Tile Shop’s Pro Network program by registering in-store or online, including:
- Dedicated account representatives
- In-house credit program
- Job site delivery
- Project referrals
- Co-branded marketing
- Industry networking events
About The Tile Shop
Founded in 1985, The Tile Shop is a specialty retailer of manufactured and natural stone tiles, setting and maintenance materials, and related accessories in the United States. The Company offers a wide selection of high quality products, exclusive designs, knowledgeable staff, home décor ideas and exceptional customer service, in an extensive retail showroom environment with up to 50 full-room tiled displays. The Tile Shop is a proud member of the American Society of Interior Designers (ASID), National Association of Homebuilders (NAHB), and the National Tile Contractors Association (NTCA). The Tile Shop currently operates 119 stores in 31 states, with an average size of 21,300 square feet. The Tile Shop also sells products online at www.tileshop.com. Join The Tile Shop (#thetileshop) on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter.
For more information, contact: Lindsey Rose 612.562.4477, firstname.lastname@example.org
Source:Tile Shop Holdings, Inc.