ITASCA, Ill., Oct. 05, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Midwest Bancorp, Inc. (“First Midwest”) (NASDAQ:FMBI), the holding company of First Midwest Bank, announced today the following schedule and contact information for its 2016 third quarter earnings release and conference call:
- Earnings Release: Tuesday, October 18, 2016, after the market close, by GlobeNewswire distribution and First Midwest’s website at www.firstmidwest.com/investorrelations.
- Conference Call: Wednesday, October 19, 2016, at 11:00 A.M. ET. Listen-only mode, via telephone and Internet broadcast on the First Midwest website at www.firstmidwest.com/investorrelations.
- Dial-in Numbers: US (877) 507-0639; International (412) 317-6003. Participants should ask for the First Midwest Bancorp, Inc. Earnings Conference Call. Please call 10 to 15 minutes before the scheduled start of the call.
- Telephone Replay: US (877) 344-7529; International (412) 317-0088; Conference ID: 10094285. The replay will be available one hour after completion of the live call until 9:00 A.M. ET on October 27, 2016.
- Web Replay: Access the web replay by selecting the Investor Relations section of the First Midwest website at www.firstmidwest.com/investorrelations. The replay will be available one hour after completion of the live call until 9:00 A.M. ET on October 27, 2016.
About First Midwest
First Midwest is a relationship-based financial institution and one of the largest independent publicly-traded bank holding companies based on assets headquartered in the Midwest. First Midwest’s principal subsidiary, First Midwest Bank, and other affiliates provide a full range of commercial, equipment financing, retail, wealth management, trust and private banking products and services through over 110 locations in metropolitan Chicago, northwest Indiana, central and western Illinois, and eastern Iowa. First Midwest’s website is www.firstmidwest.com.
Contact Information Paul F. Clemens EVP and Chief Financial Officer (630) 875-7347 email@example.com James M. Roolf SVP and Corporate Relations Officer (630) 875-7533 firstname.lastname@example.org
Source:First Midwest Bancorp, Inc.