CARLSBAD, Calif., Oct. 24, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SMAC Moving Coil Actuators announced details for their highly anticipated presence at Pack Expo 2016 trade show in Chicago, IL. SMAC’s products for packaging applications will be on display, featuring live demonstrations of the following:
- Bottle Filling - SMAC actuators’ highly repeatable & positioning coupled with high speed allows the user to more precisely & repeatedly control the dosing amount.
- Capping - SMAC actuators can adjust force and torque, show the different quality check capabilities such as cap height, torque limit, force required to press in, and even check the clicks on child proof caps.
- Leak test - SMAC actuators can sense the surface of a package, apply programmable force and monitor position of movement making them a game changing solution.
- High Speed Eject - SMAC actuators are designed to perform at exceptionally high speeds or very low speeds and with sub-micron accuracy and validatable repeatability with as precise as 1 ms response time.
- Life test – SMAC actuators last 10x as long as comparable air cylinder actuators.
SMAC engineers will be on hand to consult on your specific application and integrating SMAC moving coil actuators into your existing equipment.
SMAC Moving Coil Actuators will also be previewing their new LCB model. The LCB uses 50% of the technical advances SMAC uncovered when developing their Robotic Finger. The LCB produces similar forces to the LCA model but less than half of its size. It is already successfully used in applications such as material testing, filling, ejecting, and tensioning.
SMAC Moving Coil Actuators will be at Booth #4330, November 6 to 9, 2016.
About SMAC: Founded in 1990 in Carlsbad, California USA, SMAC has now grown to become a world leader in Moving Coil technology and is now the largest manufacturer of Moving Coil Actuators in the world.
SMAC 5807 Van Allen Way Carlsbad, California 92008 Phone: +(1) 760 929 7575 Web: www.smac-mca.com